Chapter 15: - Kidnapped

(This is a shorter chapter... but yeah.... enjoy)

"Porschay" Kim entered the bedroom because Porschay was studying in there.

"Yeah?" Porschay answered as he took his face off the screen and looked at Kim who was leaning against the doorframe.

"My father has just informed me that there is an event tonight and we have to attend it" Kim said and Porschay made an exhausted look.

"But... I have to finish the paper tonight" Porschay complained.

"Porschay, we have to obey my father. Were going tonight" Kim said in his strict voice.

"Ugh, why can't you say no at least once to your father!" Porschay nagged.

"What?" Kim got hit with sudden realization.

"Yeah, you literally never say not to him, last week we had to go and you didn't even care that I had a stomach ache" Porschay glared and Kim thought about it. Porschay was right, Kim could never say no to his father.

"Well, whatever it may be... we have to attend. Everyone is going, including Tankhun who never leaves the house" Kim said and Porschay sighed as he got up off his bed.

"Okay, what should I wear?" Porschay asked and Kim looked at Porschay who was in Kim's big sweater and Kim's swear pants, he looked like a cuddly fluffy puppy and Kim couldn't help but smile causing Porschay to frown in confusion.

"Is that my clothes?" Kim pointed out and Porschay covered himself as if Kim will take it off his body.

"N-no.... Okay yes, but its waaayy more comfortable than my clothes. And since you're forcing me to go to an event I don't want to go, I deserve this don't you think?" Porschay made up an excuse which made Kim almost want to laugh but he held it in.

"Okay, okay... I won't take it" Kim raised his hands up in defeat. "Anyways, I have ordered your clothes its being brought up"

"What? You didn't take my measurements" Porschay asked in a confused voice.

"I don't need to... I know your size" Kim said and Porschay frowned.

"How? I have never done a fitting before" Porschay tried to think of when they took his measurements. 'Was it at Pete's wedding... cause I just wore anything then"

"I am your husband... of course I know your size" Kim said and then looked at Porschay's crotch making Porschay blush and cover his crotch with his hands, Kim chuckled and Porschay made a very cute angry face.

"Ayyy KIM!!!" Porschay said and Kim left the room to leave Porschay and his thoughts. After a while the clothes came upstairs and Porschay went to the bathroom to change while Kim changed in the room. Porschay looked at his suit and nodded as he examined it.

"Wow, soft" Porschay smiled and then put it on. He looked into the mirror and absolutely loved his look, he had on a British styled suit that was light brown and he put his hair up out of his face, he finished the look with a sunflower bracelet and an earing on the middle of his ear. Once he was done, he went outside and was stunned by Kim's appearance.

"Are you done?" Kim said as he looked at Porschay's suit and nodded his head in approval. "Hmm... I knew that color would look good on your skin tone. I picked well"

Kim suit was completely different however, he was not wearing and inside t-shirt and he had on a black blazer with some white lines and a black pants. He finished the look with some accessories like rings, earrings and silver chains, Porschay was impressed.