Chapter 31: With you at Last, my love❤️18+

I am in such a good mood... and as you all know the song I choose depends on the mood of the chapter... and yes you will all be happy to knwo that this is all good feeling... you all will be happy who knows!!! BUT AAAHHHH I AM SAD ITS COMING TO AN END!! Hope you like this chapter I love Ya'll you matter and dont forget to grab your popcorn, slap your favorite sis or bro for no reason! Beat the shit out of someone you hate, get your snacks and lettttssss goooooo!!!!!!!

Oh by the way I was also listening to "Westlife: If I let you go again".... and "MY LOOVVEEE"!!! I am an oldie i know... i love them old school boybands dont come after me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later...

"Come on James!!!" Hoya called out Porschay from the distance, he had been staring at the water for a while thinking about Kim, he never expected that he would miss Kim this much. Today for celebration they all went to the beach, and were having a good time. "Whats he thinking about?"

"Uhh... someone" Benz said with a sad smile.

"Is it that person again? Was he that bad?" Nero asked, he also joined them at the beach and was with Daw making sad castles. Hoya was wearing a pretty yellow bikini set and a large sun hat with matching yellow glasses. The beach only had a few people their because they had come for a picnic so early in the morning to avoid crowds because it was the weekend.

"Hahaha, you would be shocked... but people are capable of good and bad, at that time everyone was going through something" Benz said and looked back at Daw with a smile. "But that doesn't excuse what he did to Chay"

"What was he like? If you don't mind me asking?" Hoya asked and Benz began to laugh.

"Would you believe me if I told you he was a leader of a mafia gang? And that Daw got her name from another rich mafia gang member?" Benz said with a suspicious smile making Nero and Hoya freeze and look at each other nervously, then Benz smirked at their expression.

Suddenly they both laughed out loud. "Hahaha, don't joke with us like that! Damn if you and Porschay were involved with a freaking mafia I am out! Goodbye! Aint no way I am seeing ya'll again" Hoya said with and whipped her hair aside receiving looks from strangers who were mesmerized by her beauty. Nero glared at the men staring at Hoya and brought a towel to cover her making her shocked. "What?"

"Why are you dressed like this" Nero said and it made her scoff.

"Boy! I am confident! Let them look, their the creeps. It's not my problem that they look, I will wear what I want to wear" Hoya said and took the towel off her and stretched out her hand making Nero look around them wearily if guys were staring at her.

"B-but..." Nero said which made her smirk in his direction.

"Unless you have a reason you want to... protect me from those men" She said with a seductive look in her eyes as she got closer to Nero's face while on her hand and knees with her back arched making Benz cover Daw's eyes because she was so curious about what was going on in front of her to the person who was helping build a sand castle.

"Dada??" Daw asked curiously.

"Kids can't see this baby" Benz said in Thai and Daw just accepted covering her eyes.

"Yes!" Nero grabbed Hoya's waist and pulled her closer making their noses almost touch and Hoya's eyes widen. "I am jealous"

Hoya was left dumb founded and didn't know what to say after that, Nero however moved back to play with Daw and Benz shook his head at the two. "W-well that's... n-not my problem" Hoya stuttered and got up to go to Porschay.