4.3

Hanseok massages over the blemishes and blinks away the anger; he looks up to Hanseo with anger. There are words on his face that he can't say. Words that are probably asking why the fuck a flogger! Hanseo whips one at his brother's feet - that are pressed together. He uses a little more force this time, and Hanseok whimpers in pain.
The sound makes the bulge in Hanseo's pants jerk. Hanseok starts pulling his legs under his body, but Hanseo grabs him by the shoulders and yanks him down the bed, turning him around and making him squirm.
Hanseo grabs his brother by the back of his neck and smothers him into the pillow. He lets his
brother thrash for a few seconds to show authority. Free's him when Hanseok understands the
situation. Now, Hanseok is panicking. Hanseo was wondering when it would begin.
Hanseok turns his face to the side and looks at Hanseo. He doesn't say anything but the look on his face is filled with anguish.
His attention is only the legs today, and Hanseo flogs him, chasing another whimper. The back of Hanseok's calf leaves a beautiful mark, and it sends Hanseo into a craze. He is rewarded with a rather tasty sound, and again, Hanseo's groin jerks. He is getting excited.
Hanseok has gathered himself together and is clutching the bedsheets with every whip; his legs are trembling, and he is sobbing. Hanseok's beautiful feet are curling and writhing into the sheets, and Hanseo wants to grab them and taste his toes. He licks his lips; bites his lip, and growls.
A strong, angry lash on the back of Hanseok's feet leaves him squirming in pain and crying.
"Stop, please," Hanseok manages to say before Hanseo brings down the flogger again. The older brother hides his face into the pillow and cries out in pain. His feet are stinging, and they are
hurting. Hanseo starts laughing with each whip that becomes stronger. What a sight to behold. Hanseok on his stomach; writhing into the sheets, feet curling, face in pain, and body trembling. Hanseo is getting horny. He wants to climb on top of his brother and ram into him.
Oh. He is wet. No. Hanseo is leaking. He thrashes his brother a few more times, and laughs. There are crimson welts on Hanseok's legs, and they are a few more whips away from bleeding. Hanseo doesn't see it through. No. He can't give his brother another week to recover. He has to see him again soon. He can't hurt his brother too much to make it impossible for them to meet again. He won't make him bleed. A year and a half of longing to torture his brother; Hanseo has become hesitant. He wants his brother in a completely different way now. Vincenzo watches the footage from his home office. Hanseo flogging his brother and getting off on it. The bulge in Hanseo's pants Is evident. He can see through the camera; it's trying to poke out.
Hanseok is on his stomach and sobbing, and Hanseo is getting off on it. It wasn't something Vincenzo expected from Hanseo. Maybe it was an unconscious reaction. Even Vincenzo found the scene to be erotic. Jang Hanseok was a good-looking man; there was no denying the appeal he carried. Vincenzo had
wanted to fuck the man several times, but he kept him chaste. Even when his men were ogling
him, Vincenzo made sure Hanseok wouldn't be touched. He knew. He knew what Hanseo really wanted. All those months of Hanseo talking about his brother; he knew what Hanseo really wanted. Hanseo wanted to fuck his brother but was too afraid to admit it, but Vincenzo could see past the fence he was hiding behind. Vincenzo will help him. Just like he has been helping him over the past year and a half. He watches. He watches as Hanseo walks out quickly. Through the camera, Vincenzo watches Hanseo grip his bulge and enter his brother's bathroom. A few minutes later, Hanseo is coming out with wet spots around his pant zippers. There's no denying he came in the bathroom. There is a bright smile on his face, he looks relieved. He looks at the bedroom and walks out of the apartment like nothing happened. Vincenzo puts his curled hand under his chin and restarts the video from when Hanseo had first entered into Hanseok's bedroom. He watches the flogging all over again.

The End