10.4

“You either do this,” Hanseo warns, “Or you go to the warehouse.” He threatens.
It’s obvious what Hanseok wants. The warehouse is too much for the older brother, and too severe
for his soft appearance. Hanseok grabs Hanseo’s dick and jerks his hand up and down and builds a small rhythm. He looks up with heavy lashes and meets his brother’s hot glare. He swallows hard and opens his mouth. Hanseo’s open expecting mouth gasps at the warm lips closing around the tip of his dick and he
groans openly. He closes his eyes and turns his face up. “Jeez,” Vincenzo comments, “Is this the first time you are getting your dick sucked.” With tight lips, Hanseo looks at Vincenzo and nods. The mafia boss laughs.
Hanseok sucks like he is asked to. He doesn’t go down the length of Hanseo’s dick, instead sucks
at the tip of it. He pulls out now and then to show his displeasure, but he goes back to sucking him.
Vincenzo pulls out his phone and takes a picture. Both brothers startle, but Vincenzo puts a hand on Hanseo’s shoulder. “Don’t worry. You aren’t in it.” He shows him the picture. It’s just Hanseok with his mouth on Hanseo’s dick.
Hanseok whines and looks at Vincenzo. “What are you going to do with that?” he asks, scared to
hear the answer. “For future use if you ever decide to do something off hand.” Vincenzo shows the picture to Hanseok, and the face is as clear as ever. “I’ll be taking a video as well.” Hanseok purses his lips in and sobs, “Why, I’m already doing what you guys want.” “Stop talking.” Hanseo licks his lips, “Go back to doing what you were doing.” Hanseok looks forth between the two and puts his mouth back on the tip.
Start taking more of the dick.” Vincenzo says, “You know you have to suck the entire thing!”
Hanseo pats his brother’s head from the back and forces himself more inside of Hanseok. “This is
so good.” It was exquisite. The older brother whimpers but obliges, he bobs his head slowly and finds himself a rhythm.
Do you want your balls touched?” Vincenzo asks Hanseo.
Hanseo awakes from his sensuous thoughts and looks at Vincenzo, “What?” “Do you want you balls touched or is that too much for now?” he clarifies. “No, not today,” Hanseo knows how sensitive he is. If what Hanseok says is true, being it, his first
time blowing someone. Then Hanseo doesn’t want the older sibling touching his soft sensitive
spots yet. Vincenzo is recording.
Hanseo is dripping. Hanseok makes a face but doesn’t stop. There is a tear that falls down his cheek. It’s arousing how Hanseok is on his knees and sucking Hanseo off. The man has accepted his position and it makes Hanseo very happy. The younger brother puts more of his dick in Hanseok’s mouth, almost down his throat now. Hanseok gags and immediately removes his lips from Hanseo’s dick.
Hanseok isn’t a pro, but he isn’t bad either. The younger brother grabs Hanseok’s face angrily and
shakes it, “You can’t do that!” he urges, “You need to overcome small obstacles like a dick down
your throat.” The younger sibling stands up, and forces open his brother’s mouth and puts the entire length of his dick in Hanseok’s mouth. He starts humping into Hanseok’s mouth and starts groaning with
pleasure. It’s so warm and slippery inside of Hanseok, and he is so close to coming.
Hanseok’s arms flail helplessly as Hanseo picks up the pace. He grabs at the younger sibling’s legs for support and finds some balance in Hanseo’s violent thrusts. “I’m close.” He says, as he looks down at his brother before realizing the man has no way to
prepare anyway. He doesn’t bother to stop either. Vincenzo is recording and angles his phone to get a good view. When Hanseo releases himself, Hanseok starts gagging and chocking. The younger man slides his dick out with spit and semen spilling out of Hanseok’s used mouth.
Vincenzo captures the image perfectly. Hanseok spits and spits some more. He coughs and lets himself bend over as he starts wiping his face. Tears mixed with Semen look like a good combination on him. He gets up immediately and runs out of the bedroom and presumably into the bathroom. Hanseo sits on the bed heavily and breathes for air. “That was amazing.” He says, as his face goes upwards in satisfaction. His dick is lulled to the side, utterly satisfied from Hanseok’s inexperienced mouth.
You liked it?” Vincenzo asks.
Heck yeah.” Hanseo laughs, his chest heaving. The mafia boss taps on the phone, and Hanseo’s own phone buzzes. “I’ll get you a towel.” Vincenzo gets up and leaves the bedroom. When Hanseok checks the phone, it’s the video Vincenzo was recording. Hanseo scrolls through it and realizes how clear Hanseok’s face is. There is no way Hanseok could pull anything off if this video could be used against him in any case. Hanseo laughs, and laughs. his life is complete. He has what he wants, and whenever he wants. His
handsome, beautiful, sexy brother belongs to no one but to him. He can do what he wants with him, whenever and wherever. He waits for Vincenzo to return, but he hears the commotion instead.“Come out, Hanseok.” Vincenzo taps on the door. “You can’t act like this anymore.” Hanseo smirks as he realizes how true that is.
“You have to get used to it.” Vincenzo continues. “Clean yourself up and come out for dinner.” Vincenzo returns with a towel and throws it at Hanseo, “Most of the towels are in the bathroom, so just use the kitchen towel.” Hanseo looks at the towel suspiciously, “Is it clean?”Yeah, I took it out of the living room closet.” Hanseo’s eyebrows jump but he doesn’t say anything. He cleans himself up and picks up his boxers and pants. “He won’t come out?” “He will.” The mafia boss laughs, “Just threaten him with the warehouse, and he will be out in a second.” Hanseo nods, “So, dinner,” he starts, “How far is the food?” Vincenzo scoffs as he looks at the eta, “It’s already dropped in front of the door.”

The End