6.3

“You thought I wasn’t going to return?” Hanseo’s eyes burn in anger, but what he is really angry about, “and you wanted to fuck my brother?” Hanseo’s face freezes. The thought of his brother being with another man and used bothered him. A lot!
Vincenzo sits back down, and takes a sip of his coffee, “Don’t take it the wrong way.” This should be good. Hanseo scoffs and sits back in his chair. “It was just going to be another way for me to control him.” Hanseo shakes his head, “You are not controlling him. I am back and he is mine and that is final.” He stands up, “I’ll decide what I want to do with him.” “I wasn’t going to do anything,” Vincenzo adds, “I didn’t touch him.” “I don’t want you hitting him either.” Hanseo continues, “I’ll take care of him my way.” He clears his throat and let’s himself calm down. The two pair of eyes on him wait for him to say more, “I have to go now.”
Vincenzo gets up as Hanseo picks up his plates and goes to the kitchen, “Believe me,” he says,
following the younger man, “I didn’t touch him the way you wouldn’t want to.” That’s great, but I don’t know If I should trust you with that.” Hanseo looks at him sternly, “If you had such a thought in the first place, I don’t know what to believe.” Vincenzo nods, “Believe me when I tell you, “He glares at Hanseo, “I’ve kept him chaste.” He leers, “Even from me men who were after him.”
The younger man side eyes the mafia boss and washes his dish – not realizing how aggressive he is scrubbing, “Let me ask him myself.” “You will believe him?” Vincenzo asks, “You think he will tell the truth?” Hanseo doesn’t say anything. “Don’t’ fall for him.” Vincenzo raises his eyebrows and leans on the kitchen island.
Cha Young walks in and comments further, “I know he is a good-looking man, but Hanseo,” she says sincerely, “You almost died, are you really going to forget about that because he makes you hard?” Hanseo grinds his teeth and sighs, “How would you know that?” Because” She starts but is cut off. “Never mind, I forgot you guys watch me. Well,” Hanseo dries his hands, “Make sure to watch more tonight.” With his last words, Hanseo leaves the apartment in a foul mood.

The End