12.2

Hanseok was lying on the bed just like how Hanseo had imagined. Hanseok did think that his brother had shown some mercy to him in the days where he needed rest but today things took a whole turn. Hanseok was tied to the bed as a bullet vibrator was stuck into his ass, the vibrations changing from time to time, a duct tape on his lips to prevent him from shouting because Hanseo knew what he was going to do. Hanseok struggled. He was sleeping peacefully and then he was suddenly asked to strip and forced down to bed. He tried screaming to Hanseo to stop using the vibrator but since Hanseo had made plans he placed the duct tape on his lips. Hanseo stripped, looking seductively at his brother. "I am going to take things a little far today Big brother so don't worry and just relax. If you tense you will make it hard for both you and me. So listen to what I say." Hanseok was in a state he couldn't explain. His brother stripped right infront of him, the vibrations hitting all the spots except where they were supposed to hit. He saw his brother move out of the room. Is he going to keep me like this the whole night? Was something that Hanseok thought but he saw his brother come back with something. Something that he was too scared of and he had seen the use of that thing. The same flogger , his brother had whipped him. His eyes widened as Hanseo lightly traced the flogger on his chest. Taking two small traces the flogger came slamming right across his chest making him cry out silently. His eyes already started watering. He kept shaking his head trying to tell Hanseo not to do it. Before he knew it another strike and then another strike. Cruel enough his brother increased the vibrations which made him jerk his body. The whole scene made Hanseo laugh. "What happened big brother can't take this much? Don't forget I took way more worse things than this so it would be grateful to suffer a little more. " He pulled down his underwear as he lined himself near his brother's entrance. Hanseok was struggling again trying to move away but Hanseo's grip on his hips did not help him move. "Today I recalled a little too much and since work is honestly a burden i planned this. But if you do try to get away from me it will only worsen your stage." Taking the lead he slammed right into his brother. Raw. No lubricant nothing. Hanseok shut his eyes almost giving up. He swore by now that he would be bleeding, but Hanseo continued. He continued thrusting not giving a damn about the man under him. He recalled the scenario where Hanseok choked him after he came from the shower almost killing him with his towel, he even recalled the day his brother striked the ice puck on his stomach that it almost left a mark. He fucked his brother recalling all those incidents. To Hanseok , Hanseo was crazy. The vibrator dug deeper and deeper making Hanseok cum right away but Hanseo continued with whatever he was doing. Pushing his brother's limits. He wanted to see Hanseok cry. That's the reason he chose this method. Hanseok gripped the restrains. His hands turned pale. His wrists being weak didn't help too but he still clutched onto the restrains as if his life depended on them. His brother took the chance to ruin him as he did a multi task. He whipped his brother and fucked him. Shutting his eyes tightly trying to breathe he almost pushed himself further away head hitting the headboard. At this rate Hanseok knew, no one could stop Hanseo. Hanseok broke down whimpering. His breathing erratic his head started pounding. His migraine was acting up.  It was really too much for him. He couldn't take this torture as pleasure it was pure pain. Noticing his brother Hanseo showed some mercy and slowed his thrusts down, Hanseok thought it was over but no. Hanseo continued whipping him. His chest was now bleeding.  Pushing more deeper into his brother Hanseo finally came, Hanseok couldn't stay up more his whole body shook lifelessly as he passed out. Being greatful Hanseo did manage to take the responsibility of the after care. " Big brother I'm disappointed since you passed out." Hanseo spoke with a pout.

The End