12

Hanseok woke up again panting but this time his brother was there with him. His brother looked at him. Again with that soft gaze. " How are you feeling now brother ?" Hanseo asks him. He tries to calm himself down to answer his brother's question. Taking a long breath he speaks.   "I'm feeling fine." "I am sorry for leaving I had something urgent to take care of. " Hanseok just nodded. He knew that his brother was having a tough time, after all studying and managing a company wasn't so easy. "does that happen often to you, your attacks?" "No". Hanseok would never tell him about his migraine in his head. He would never plan to tell him about it let alone to leave him figuring out about him. He did not want Hanseo to tense more. He's brain was a complete mess. Hanseo noticed his brother's discomfort. "Big brother is something bothering you?" He spoke as he touched his brother's hand. Hanseok flinched from the touch. Even though the touch was just a normal one it scared Hanseok. "N-nothing." "Big brother don't let me find the cause. Because if I do then it's not going to end good." Hanseo knew Hanseok was hiding something. Was it a backup plan after six months? To ruin him? Or maybe to kill him? Or was it something more than that? Maybe an escape plan? What was his brother plotting this time. Hanseok looked at the tablets and asked his brother in a soft tone." Are these for me ?" Hanseo snapped back to reality and nodded. He carefully gave him the prescribed tablets and handed him a glass of water. Observing all of these actions gave Hanseok a feeling of comfort. His brother was someone who he had wrapped around his fingers and had no feelings towards him but why was this happening all of a sudden ? He is supposed to hate his brother untill his last breath but why was it changing to love ? Was that phrase called " if you hate too much you fall in love" coming true ? "Can you make me some coffee?" Again Hanseok voiced out. Voice remaining soft.
"Sure big brother but not now I'll make it after sometime. ".Later that day Hanseok wandered around the hall to watch the drama. Hanseo in the meantime was referring to one of his work file in his study room. Hanseok should be okay by now, that's what Hanseo thought. He opened his personal laptop browsing through something, the shopping site that Vincenzo had sent him on his kakaotalk. Handcuffs, bed restrains, a bullet vibrator and a bondage tape. He made sure to place the order. He imagined this scene to be too erotic. "Big brother I can't wait to see you the way I'm imagining you right now only if you knew how much I want to break you." Hanseok was still watching the episode of the new drama. He found that drama to be romantic which got him again in thoughts of his feelings towards his brother. He gently tapped his cheeks trying to snap out of the thoughts but when the kiss scene appeared it did remind him of his brother six months ago. When he first kissed him on his lips. He was utterly disgusted at first but then it started changing. Will it change if he tells his brother that he feels good when he kisses him?. That's completely bullshit. What if he took advantage of me ?!. He is someone who changed. The smell of coffee made him snap his head back to the kitchen. When did Hanseo even walk from the study room? He directed his gaze back to the television watching the rest of the drama. Hanseo came up with two cups of coffee in his hands. "Here you go big brother as I said I'll give you your coffee after sometime." "Thank you." "Oh big brother what do you want to have for dinner ? I can't let you starve since you have medicines to take." "Tteokbokki and Samgyeopsal. I'll have these two." "Big brother you seemed to change your food taste I'm impressed." Hanseo spoke as he held his hand forward scaring the elder one. "don't worry I just wanted to pat you. After all your someone I could never throw away. So useful. So come here let me pat your head." Hanseok gripped the coffee mug tightly as he moved forward. Hanseo just put his hand on his brother's head softly patting it. Hanseo felt his brother's soft hair. He wanted to grip them so hard but he needed to control the urge. Just a few more days and he will soon feel it.

The End