𝟻𝟽 | 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚜

"Calm down," he shakes his head

"Calm down," he shakes his head. "We're not leaving here. Let them come to us."

"Let them come to us?" You repeat in a hushed voice. "Are you insane? They're all gonna take one look at him laying there and know what we did!"

"That's exactly the point," he begins to explain. "If we run or walk away we'll always look guilty. If we get in front of this then we can manipulate it to look how we want it to."

"And what exactly does that mean?" You ask anxiously as you hear a few people talking loudly and calling out to see what had happened.

"You went out of your room to get something to eat. You were hungry and wanted a late-night snack. When you got over here, South just attacked you out of the blue. You tried to reason with him but he wasn't hearing it. Luckily, I was there to save you," he whispers before then calling out to the others who had woken up. "Over here!"

"I hate this plan," you shake your head.

"You're not supposed to like it," he grumbles as he continues to wave over the nearby crowd. "We just fucking killed him."

"You know who else isn't going to be happy? Sanzu! When he finds out that you were the one to save me he'll flip out!" You remind him.

"He'll have to learn to keep his cool. He's not dumb. He'll know the truth no matter what we tell him," Kakucho rolls his eyes.

When the others of the group, including Sanzu, approach the scene, Kakucho gives them the same speech he did to you. "She was lucky I came along and saved her because he was about to choke her to death. Even after the first shot he still threatened to kill her," he shrugs.

You watch Sanzu's eyes as he's fed the lies and Kakucho was right, he's not buying it. But what is abundantly clear is that no matter what, Kakucho saved you, not him. The anger growing in his eyes builds up until you can no longer stand to look at him.

"Y/N," Ran suddenly steals your attention. "You swear that's how it happened?"

"Yeah. You can see my knife he knocked under the bench. I tried to defend myself but he just wouldn't stop," you pretend to sob.

"Pretty impressive you stabbed him quite a few times," Rindou adds as he hovers over South's dead body.

"What choice did I have," you smile through your teeth.

"Could've always just waited 'til Kakucho came along," Sanzu chimes in frustratedly as he joins the conversation. Luckily, Kakucho's busy talking to some of the others to say anything back or even hear him.

"Sanzu," Ran intervenes, "we need to make a move on that other group. If we keep turning on ourselves we'll never be able to take that other group down."

"Oh?" Sanzu hums in a happy response, "I didn't know you were that excited about Y/N's little plan."

You roll your eyes, not sure if he's being genuine or hinting at his big jealousy problem. "How soon?" You then ask Ran, ignoring Sanzu.