𝟽𝟼 | 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚡𝚡𝚡

The cabin in of the boat is intimate and snug, with wooden walls and a low ceiling

The cabin in of the boat is intimate and snug, with wooden walls and a low ceiling. There is a narrow bed in the center of the room, covered with a faded blue sheet. On one side of the bed, there is a small table with a lamp and a few books scattered on top. The floor was made of creaky wooden planks and there were a few cabins and shelves built into the walls. However, despite the rustic appearance, the cabin was pretty clean and well-maintained. It was clear that the little family who previously owned the boat took care of it and kept it in good condition, even though it hadn't been used in quite some time.

You sit on the bed in the cabin holding a small, old-fashioned locket that you had found in a hidden compartment. It was rusty and looked like it hadn't been opened in years. You were intrigued by it and wanted to know what was inside. But before you could look inside, the sound of footsteps approaching cause you to look up and see Chifuyu coming toward you instead.

Chifuyu smiles as he enters the cabin. "What've you found this time?" he asks.

You then hold up the small necklace for him to see. "It's an old locket. I don't know what's inside but I was about to look if you want to join," you grin.

Chifuyu sits down beside you and together, you open the locket. Inside, there is a faded image of two people, presumably the owners of the locket. You wonder what their story was and, more importantly, what happened to them.

"What are you thinking about?" he then asks you, sensing your body tensing up.

"Just the people," you shake your head. "I just don't get it."

"What don't you get?"

"Any of it," you shrug. "Why us? Why isn't everybody here? And what happened to them?"

"I don't think we're meant to know that," he replies softly as he places his hand on your chin and gently turns your head towards him. "But what I do know is that I wouldn't have met you if we were anywhere else, and for that, I am extremely grateful."

Your heart flutters at his words. Despite how the two of you agreed to keep your feelings buried, something has now changed since the two of you have agreed to run away together.

"You know, Y/N," he hums softly, "I love you."

Hearing him say that he loves you makes you feel all warm inside- like all of the decisions you made finally brought you to a place where you could finally be happy, despite it all.

"I love you too," you reply before Chifuyu leans in and kisses you. It's a gentle kiss, full of tenderness and love. Tears prick at your eyes as you kiss him back.

As you pull away, Chifuyu reaches his hand down to yours, smiles, and says, "I'm glad we're in this together, Y/N. There's nowhere else I'd rather be and no one else I'd rather be with."

You smile back and lean against him, feeling safe and content in his arms. You know the world is a dangerous and uncertain place, but as long as you're with him, you can face anything that comes your way.

Then, Chifuyu reaches a hand around your waist and pulls you onto his lap. Again, he kisses you, this time with more fervor than before.  Chifuyu's hands slide down your back, ending up at your ass. He gives it a good squeeze, enjoying himself as you dive your head into the crook of his neck, kissing and sucking on his smooth skin.

In what feels like a matter of seconds later, he's got your clothes in a pile on the floor and he slides you down the length of his cock. You wrap your arms around his neck, biting your lip as he fully bottoms out.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he hums. "I missed this."

"We've come a long way from you wanting to kill me," you moan as you begin to relax again.

"I still wouldn't do you that favor," he smirks as you look at him. You simply roll your eyes and kiss him as he grips your hips, moving you along until you begin to bounce up and down.

But before long, Chifuyu hips onto your hips and flips you over so you are on all fours on the bed. Again, he reaches for your ass and begins to thrust into you slowly. As he picks up his pace, you grip onto the sheets below and whine out for more against them.

"That's really how you beg, Y/N? It doesn't seem like you want it as bad as you say," he grins.

"You're such a tease," you whimper.

Chifuyu doesn't say anything, but as he starts to pull out you finally give in. "Fuck me, Chifuyu. I need you so much. Please!" you cry out.

Thankfully, he accepts your pleading and thrusts into you so hard repetitively, you are sure that he'll leave your cervix bruised and battered for tomorrow. However, he feels so good that he's got your eyes rolling into the back of your head. You hate how easily he has you coming undone, hitting that one spot inside of you that has you seeing stars.

"Fuck, Chifuyu, I'm gonna-" you pant. "I'm gonna come," you tell him as you grip harder onto the sheet below.

"Come for me, beautiful," he tells you, picking up his pace.

Your whole body feels on fire as you call out his name over and over until you come crashing down around him. He continues to thrust into you even after you come down from your high, chasing his own. His moves become sporadic, but he soon pulls out and finishes quickly on your back.

"Shit," he pants as he attempts to catch his breath. "I've never fucked in a boat before."

"Pretty good, huh?" you smile as you lazily look back at him.

"Yeah," he agrees. "Now let me go get you a towel or something."

You grin to yourself as Chifuyu walks away. And when he returns, rag in hand to clean you up, your legs finally give out.

"I can put the anchor down for a bit if you want to sleep for a bit," he offers.

"Yeah, I think that'd be a good idea. It's still light outside, right?"

"Think so," he nods.

"Okay, then I'll get the Propofol," you agree.

"And I'll drop the anchor. Be right back," he says before kissing you on the forehead softly.