chapter 38

***Spicy Content Warning! You can skip if you're not interested!***

She left the door cracked as she began to look around his room. Noticing the minimalist theme and decorations. He was very well organized and had a particular style that she very much appreciated. It was beautiful.

She took note of all of the natural wood, shades of black in the furniture and decorations, the natural light, and the lack of photos. While she was hoping to see some pictures to try and get any sort of additional information about what he's been up to after all that time.

Openly looking around without a care in the world. Rae didn't hear his footsteps or the fact that they were bare feet walking on the hardwood. Samuel quietly opened his door, earning a jump from Rae as if she was guilty, making him smile. "Please don't tell me you were in this for the long con? And now you're robbing me?"

Smiling at his words, she finally took in his form and instantly, it felt like Rae's brain was smooth.

Her eyes taking in him now gently closing the door behind him. Dripping wet in a towel that hung dangerously low on his hips. His jet black hair glistening in the light as it was slicked back. The water dripping down his subtle sideburns and down his angular jawline.

"So this is what it feels like?" Samuel's voice had no hint of playfulness in it, and Rae already knew something was up. Her brown eyes immediately finding his once again. "Huh?" She managed to speak up, confused by his words that she could barely process.

Samuel took a few steps, now rubbing his chin slowly. Only a few inches away from her now as she continued to look into his eyes. "When I look at you," his smirk blatant, "I guess I look ravenous like you do... right... now." His voice sounded deliciously deep as he spoke slowly, "it feels nice."

He didn't even need for her to respond or speak. Afraid his advances were too much for her.

This time, he was proven wrong by her once again. She entirely caught him off guard as her warm hand landed flat against his naked chest. Rae's eyes now following her hand as it began to rub down. Gently falling into every crevice and divot of his torso. Even Samuel watched her hand exploring his body, feeling every inch of exposed skin she wanted to feel.

He enjoyed it.

He enjoyed every single second of it before swallowing as she lifted her hand so only one fingertip remained on his lower abdomen. Torturously tracing the divot where his hips met his groin.

Not knowing what to say, he reopened his eyes only to see Rae innocently looking up at him. "Sam," she began, "can I try something?" His mind immediately went to a place he expected was too much for her. His body instinctively reacting to her touch and proximity, now much worse as she used her other hand to feel up the side of his neck.

Guiding his head towards hers before they met for a passionate kiss. Samuel pouring all of his current wants and frustrations into it, his still air drying hair now flopping around his face whilst he continued to kiss her. His hands pleading to touch more of her as she stood fully clothed.

Rae could feel it through his touch, as he fisted her shirt. Breaking their kiss, she didn't allow her brain a moment to overthink before taking her shirt off in one swift motion.

In her unlined lace bra, she fought the urge to cross her arms and hide. Not feeling like it was fair for him to be fully naked in front of her. Though, her mind was still laser focused on the question she asked him, "can I- please?"

Samuel was too busy holding himself back from touching her as he refocused on her eyes. Now understanding what she was asking as her hand gripped the loose tuck that held his towel onto his body.

"I really want to," she continued to add, now her other hand resting on the side of his face. His wet hair tickling the back of it. Rae ignored the fact that he barely spoke in the past five minutes, she wanted to make him feel as good as he made her feel.

Samuel maintained eye contact with Rae, his large hand now next to her face so his thumb could rest on the middle of her bottom lip. One of his eyebrows raising as he focused on her mouth. Rae's small nods making both of them grow more excited. She was even more glad she didn't have to specify what she wanted to do and he just understood.

Though she didn't expect his thumb to pull down, exposing more of her teeth before grazing the top of her bottom teeth. The gasp of air she let out was loud as he pulled her body into his. Rae just looked up at him before grabbing the back of his hand to push his thumb into her mouth.

Her soft lips closing around it as she lightly sucked on it while pulling her head back.

Samuel's content smile making her return it before they kissed once again. This time, Rae making him walk backwards as she reached around him to lock his door. This kiss much more feverish than before especially since Rae felt his excitement pressing into her through only the towel.

The damned towel.

He didn't even want to bother telling her that David left, he just wanted her to keep doing whatever she wanted. Now leaning his head back against the door, each one of her kisses down his torso brought him closer. Rae barely brushing her lips against his barely dampened skin before she was fully kneeling.

The newfound gush of cold air making Samuel look down to see Rae's shocked expression. Using one of his hands he gently brushed her curls from her face as they flowed wildly around her. His hands now making her fully look up at him. One of her bra straps slouching on her shoulder, her eyes pleading making him more aroused before she focused on what she really wanted.

The noises Samuel made in response to her touch made Rae feel a type of arousal she thought was fake. It was so strong and made her feel so good, she continued now looking up to see his body move with hers. She was too embarrassed to admit she liked how rough he didn't even realize he was being. One of his hands gripping her curls to keep her head there and the way his hips were thrusting himself even deeper.

"Rae," he moaned into the air as she felt exactly what he was trying to warn her about, "wait-" ignoring the way he was pulling her head back, she stayed there. Samuel breathing heavily after finishing, while she watched his strong chest rising and falling rapidly before see him use his other hand to brush his hair back out from his face.

Re-opening his eyes to the sight of Rae sucking the tip of her thumb after wiping her mouth. Her brown eyes meeting his for the first time after, not expected him to lean down to her level. "I get it if you don't wanna kiss me, I-"

Samuel immediately shut her up as he kissed her furiously. His arms immediately wrapping around her backside to pull her up with him. Her eyes opened wide before they gently cupped under her to lift her up. All she felt was her landing roughly on his bed. She wasn't sure how or when the wretched towel was back, but she couldn't focus on anything while his kisses trailed down her soft torso.

"Samuel- what're you-" the embarrassment obvious in her tone as he now hovered centimeters above her see-through bra. Looking up at her, he gave her a menacing grin before climbing to be between her legs. His hair now frizzy and blocking most of his face as one of his hands sneakily began pulling at her pants.

"My turn." He said in such a low voice it sounded like a growl, "mmmm," he moaned as that same hand slipped into her pants to feel her, "can I please?" He mocked her from earlier as she arched her back to his touch.