chapter 46

***Kinda Spicy Content Warning!!***

"Sam-" Rae finally broke the kiss by looking up with her eyes still closed. Samuel's grip on her hair was tight as he continued to kiss down her neck. Devouring her.

"Slow down," Rae now laughed lightly as he playfully bit the side of her neck where he moved the fabric out of the way. Barely stumbling into her apartment they both kicked off their shoes as he immediately started pulling at her clothes. Now frustrated with the turtleneck she wore that was restricting access to her skin. He moved her hands to wrap around his neck before reaching under her to lift her up fully. Now wedged between him and the wall, she had no choice but to wrap her legs around him.

Feeling his soft hair being pulled by her grip as he continued to kiss her with such passion. "Dahlia?" He barely muttered as he broke their kiss, their harsh breaths mingling. Figuring they were alone since Rae didn't stop him instantly.

"Would it matter?" Rae tilted her head, feeling just as playful while Samuel gently set her down and grabbed her hand to lead her towards her room. As soon as he closed the door behind them, he turned, completely taken aback by Rae pulling her dress over her head. Taking it off fully and showing him the lingerie set she bought.

He had no words as she let out a deep breath and tossed it, trying to fix her now messy hair. Awkwardly watching Sam's eyes take in the black thigh-high tights which connected to a black lace garter belt. It sat perfectly on her waist, accentuating her curves and the unlined matching black lace bra and underwear set. The same set that was showing her brown skin through the lace.

Finally his eyes took in her still straightened hair surrounding her, covering some of her body as she just stared at him, waiting for his eyes to finally be on hers. Trying to gauge his reaction as one of her arms now crossed over her torso to gently grab her other arm.

Instead of a response, her big brown eyes watched as he now began slowly removing his jacket, torturously slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Without speaking, she stepped forward to gently replace his hands to continue unbuttoning.

The silence deafening between them.

Samuel fully restrained himself from putting her on the bed as he felt her hands trembling to undo the last button on his shirt. Barely sucking her teeth, Samuel gently cupped both of her cheeks to fully see her face. Her hands dropping the last button and landing gently on either side of his waist. "What's wrong?" He asked her, "are you alright?"

Closing her eyes slowly, she just relished this moment. Happy that she was brave enough to show him the lingerie set she ordered in secret a month ago, excited that she took somewhat of the initiative.

She saw this set online and thought he would like it... right now, after the reveal, she just felt awkward. The last thing she needed to do was speak her mind and to be honest. It was just so damn hard when he looks like this. Staring down at her with lust and concern. His muscles on full display and his hair messy from her own hands.

His lips slightly swollen and his hooded, brown eyes intensely staring into hers.

A small moan escaping her lips before she spoke, "I'm ready."

One of Samuel's eyebrows raising at her words.

Convinced Rae had absolutely no idea how long he's waited for this. The countless amount of dreams and vivid images he's had of them together: of her. All Samuel could do was focus, try not to do too much, make her feel any pressure.