chapter 47

***This is right after it happens! I didn't write the full scene because.... whoa.... but if you want it......... I could make something happen***

Rae was exhausted in more ways than one as she sat on her toilet. Trying to process what just happened as she had a huge smile on her face. It faltered slightly as the soreness from her waist down permeated.

Now washing her hands much too slowly she just stared at herself in the mirror. For some reason, expecting herself to look different, instead was greeted by her reflection smiling happily. Stopping her inspection, she adjusted the oversized shirt Samuel grabbed for her to throw on. Now trying to use her hands to help with her frizzy hair.

Slowly making her way back towards the bed, Samuel was now propped up on his elbows as he tilted his head with a grin at her. "You okay?" His question genuine, as she carefully climbed back into bed, a flash of pain shown on her face. Admiring her in her entirety, focusing on her long hair now up a messy bun. Random pieces gently framing her face and grazing her shoulders.

Wanting to jump her again the moment she laid next to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and snuggling tightly into him. All she did was nod in response to his question. Her body desperately begging for sleep as she got more comfortable and brought one of her legs up, gently lying across him.

Her knee accidentally pressing against an area that was reacting to the thoughts running through his mind. Samuel winced as he grabbed her leg, gently guiding it further away while Rae's eyes widened and she sat up to look down at him. "Are you okay?"

All he did was stifle a laugh and shake his head at her, "it's nothing."

"Oh gosh, I thought you- did you not-?"

He panicked at her question, "yes!" he accidentally raised his voice and jolted upright, "I did."

The fact they even debated it was making him stifle a laugh, his smile wide while she still looked up at him from lying down, nervous. "I just want to again," her face heating up at his words as her eyes went to his lips, "and again," his voice lowered as their faces grew closer.

Samuel's hand finding itself cupping her cheek as her breath hitched, "until you can't even walk to the bathroom."

Before allowing her list to fully take over, Rae took a second to feel relief. Happy to know that this was just as pleasurable for him as it was for her.

That despite the soreness, her body was immediately reacting very intensely to his words and his body. Kissing him back, pressing further into him not caring that her body was barely able to match his. Disappointed that he broke the kiss this time, "you're not tired?" His eyes trying to search for any indication in the dark room as he hovered above her.

"Exhausted," she confessed with a seductive stare as her lips found his again continuing their kiss as her hands were exploring his bare torso. His were sliding up her hips, happy to know she did not put any underwear back on.

It was as if Samuel predicted the rest of their night: they ended up falling asleep at around 4 in the morning.

He was the first to wake up, smirking and rubbing his face as he remembered what they spent literally all night doing. He could honestly say it was the best sex he's ever had.