Spideypool: Part 1

Third Person POV

Beep, beep!

Wade is early today. Peter rushed to grab his bag off the kitchen counter before running downstairs.

"Bye Dad!" Peter called back to Tony.

" Have a good day!" Tony replied.

Peter got in the car oblivious to the fact that Wade was going to ask him to prom today. Peter has been waiting for this day since senior year started, but Wade was waiting for the perfect time to ask.

"Good morning Wade, your early today."

"Well, today is special."

"What's so special about it?"

"You'll have to wait and see." Wade looked at Peters pouting face and smiled before turning back to the road.

Once they parked at the school, Wade jumped out to open Peter's door.

"Oh, you open doors now? Today must be awefully special. I' m a little worried." Peter said.

Wade said, "Peter, calm down. There's nothing for you to be worried about."

People started filling the parking lot. Harry and MJ spotted Peter and came over to where Peter and Wade was.

" Hey Wade." MJ said flirtatiously.
Wade nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Hi, MJ." Peter said quietly.

"What's up Peter and Wade," Harry waved.

MJ and Harry are best friends of Peter. MJ secretly has a crush on Wade and is going to ask him to prom later on.

"Soo, who's excited for prom this Friday?" MJ said while the four walked into school.

Peter shifted on his feet and Wade coughed uncomfortably.

Wade glares at MJ signling for her to shut up. MJ misinterprets Wade's glare as a look of love.

Harry busts out laughing at the sexual tension.

" Wh- what is so funny?" Peter said annoyed.

" The sexual tension that I am sensing right about now." Harry laughed.

The bell rings and they all split to go to class. Wade looks at Peter
longingly. He wanted to ask Peter to prom before they went to class,but MJ and Harry got in they way. He silently cussed at them.

In class, Peter was on edge, Wade was mad, Harry was still confused, and MJ was a anxious to ask Wade to prom.

"Are you still going to ask him?" MJ whispered to Harry before lunch.

"Yes, are you still going to ask Wade?" Harry asked back. She nodded eagerly and smiled.

"Okay, wait until they both get to the table and we'll do it at the same time," Harry said and MJ nodded.

Peter and Wade walked into the lunch room laughing. After getting lunch, they both made their way to their usual table. Harry and MJ were already there with smiles plastered on their faces.

"What's got you two so happy?" Wade asked taking a seat next to Peter. MJ smiled and shook her head.

"Oh, nothing. Just excited for prom this weekend," she shrugged. Harry laughed and Wade raised an eyebrow.

"Okay?" He said and bit into his sandwich. Peter looked at his best friends and laughed.

"Do you guys have a date yet?" Harry asked with a smirk on his face.