Spideypool: Part 2

***A/N***
The Prom theme is above! And the song Shut Up and Dance will be in this story XD

The Prom

3rd Person POV

"Aww our little boy is all grown up," Tony gushed at Peter. Steve laughed and pulled them both into a hug.

"Daaad," Peter whined.

The door bell rang and Tony ran to get it. "I'll get it!"

Peter turned and looked at himself in the hallway mirror for the 12th time tonight. He was wearing a black tux with a red bowtie. They agreed on red because it was both of their favorite colors.

His Pops threw an arm around him and led him to the front door where his Dad was already preoccupying their guest.

When Tony stepped away from the door, Peter got his first look at Wade. He was breathtaking. He was wearing a similar black tux with a skinny red tie.

Peter stood speechless and Wade smiled at him from the door. They gazed at each other for a while forgetting their parents were watching them.

"Are you ready to go?" Wade asked with a smirk.

"Wait! I want to get a picture first," Steve said pulling out his phone. "Tony, how do you get the camera up on this thing?"

"Gosh, Steve give me the darn thing." Tony said taking the phone from his husband and clicking the camera app.

"Ok, get together. Hug," Steve waved his hand at his son pushing him closer to his date. Peter smiled sheepishly at Wade. It was like this was their first time meeting.

Wade wrapped his arm around Peter's waist and smiled. "You look beautiful," Wade whispered. Peter looked up into Wade's eyes, his eyes longing.

"Thank you," Peter flushed.

It was the perfect pose. Tony smiled at his son and Wade as he snapped several pictures.

"Okay okay! Dad can we go now?" Peter asked blushing.

"Okay, have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Tony winked.

Peter rolled his eyes and dragged his laughing boyfriend behind him. His parents were fussing about "fondue" as he slammed the door shut.

"Wade, you look great by the way." Peter said once they were in the car. He had forgotten to complement him back out the house.

"Thanks Baby Boy," Wade smiled. The boys weren't necessarily dating but Wade still loved to call him pet names.

The rest of their ride was rode in a comfortable silence. They were just happy to be going to prom with each other. Peter had thought Wade wanted to go with someone pretty, like MJ.

Wade pulled up and helped Peter out the car like the gentleman he is. Peter blushed and linked arms with him, silently praying no one would ruin their special night.

"You're so cute when you blush," Wade whispered causing Peter to blush again.

"Hey Wade! Hey Peter!"

They both looked in the direction of the feminine voice to see MJ linked arms with Flash. She was wearing a pink, sparkling dress that matched Flash's pink tie.

"Hi," Peter waved. Wade just nodded his head at them. MJ was a bit surprised to see Wade chose to go to prom with Peter over her.

"Have you seen Harry?" She asked.