Spideypool

3rd Person POV

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?'

"No."

"PLEasseeee? Just one?"

"I said NO, Wade!

Wade pouted at his failed attempt to get Peter to kiss him...again. They weren't dating but the everyone thought they were. Wade loved flirting with Peter and making him blush adorably. They sat alone on a random rooftop dressed in their fighting costumes and gazing at the bright, blue sky. Peter tugged on his Spider-Man mask again and sighed.

"Let's just finish our patrol so I can go home," he said trying to keep all emotion out of his voice.

S.H.I.E.L.D. had sent the two out for the daily patrol while the big time heroes got to go on real missions around the world. Peter felt that Nick Fury must hate him for pairing him up with such a psychotic and annoying partner.

Wade had been trying to seduce Peter ever since the whole patroling thing started and Peter swore it was a set-up. Still, he couldn't deny the feelings he had for Wade deep down. He wanted to hate Wade for it because he had never felt this way about anyone.

Especially a guy.

But that didn't stop Wade.

Peter knew plenty of gay people and it's not like he thought they were disgusting. He just never thought he'd be one of them. His parents weren't like that. His Uncle Ben wasn't like that. Just the thought of his Uncle Ben and his recent death made Peter stiffen.

"Something wrong?" Wade asked sliding his Deadpool mask on straight.

"No, let's just go," Peter said swinging off of the building.

Wade knew something was up he didn't pressure him. Wade also couldn't swing from buildings like the Spider-Man, which annoyed him at times. He just took his method of teleporting or running, because teleporting slowed his regeneration.

Wade also had another problem.

He's a killer.

He's not some masked vigilante that will just leave the badies for the cops. He wasn't like Spider-Man.

He wanted to be, he really did. It was just an instinct. Once he gets going, he can't stop. It pained him afterwards to see his dirty work but nothing was worse than than the look on Peter's face when he saw him kill for the first time.

Peter was frightened. He thought Wade would attack him next.

Wade shook the memory from his head as he proceed to patrol with the Web Slinger above him. His heart ached for Peter to accept him...to love him. He wanted Peter to have the same feelings he did.

Even liking him would suffice for Wade but no. He didn't think his endless flirting was getting him anywhere.

Other than maybe creeping him out more.

A shriek interrupted his thoughts mixed with multiple voices in his head. Peter heard it too and made his appearance on the ground alongside Wade.

They both raced inside the abandoned building searching for signs of life. It wasn't until they reached the top floor of the three story building that they saw their opponent and hostage.

Peter took on his usual job of protecting the hostage and directing her towards the exit as Deadpool took on the criminal. He was big and buff with shaggy blonde hair and a nasty snarl on his face.

Wade swung at the man nailing him in his jaw. The older man huffed and spit blood collecting in his mouth to the ground. He turned back around and whipped out a gun.

"Well that's not fair," Deadpool pouted comically. He knew he should've brought his guns but Peter insisted he didn't. And man was he a sucker for Peter, so he left them on the helicarrier.

'Oh, well. I can still kill him without a gun,' Wade thought next.

Peter rushed back in the room, the hostage safely downstairs and calling the cops.

"Wade, don' t do it!" Peter yelled as if he knew what Wade was thinking. Wade just huffed. Why did he have to love this boy?

The criminal changed his target from Wade's skull to Peter.

"I dare you," Wade seethed, his voice laced his poison.

The man just scoffed and removed the safety on his gun. That's all it took for Wade to pounce at the man's waist, nearly knocking them both out the broken glass window. The man kneed Wade in the stomach to get Wade off of him. Wade stood grabbing the man by his neck, his gun falling to the ground with a clank.

Peter just watched in horror. He wanted to help but he was frozen in place. It wasn't until Wade held the man halfway out the shattered window, threatening to drop him, that Peter screamed at Wade to stop.

"Wade! That's enough! Please! Let the police handle this," he begged.

Wade came back to his senses in hearing Peter's voice and dropped the man at the foot of the window. The man gasped for air and tried to reach for his gun.

Wade kicked it away and Peter took this opportunity to web the man to the wall. They may be just webs, but they kept people still.

"That'll hold 'em. Let's bail," Peter said running for the roof.

Wade didn't speak. He just followed Peter to the roof where the sun was setting in the New York sky. Sirens were in the distance coming to clear the area. Peter sighed in content at another completed day but one look at Wade changed his mind and he realized something.

He wasn't content.

So, he did the only thing he thought would truly bring him peace. He snatched off his mask and strode over to Wade. Wade looked at him curiously as he began pulling off his mask too.

"Peter...?" He asked slowly, noticing how close they were now.

Peter smiled and kissed Wade's cheek lightly, a blush coating his face. Wade blushed slightly too.

"What was that for?" Wade asked rubbing the place on his cheek where Peter kissed. He wondered why Peter had just kissed him when he refused a kiss earlier.

"You could have killed that guy," Peter smiled and leaned in some more, their noses touching. Wade couldn't move. He just stared in the beautiful brown eyes of Peter Parker.

"But..." Peter said again, his lips ghosting over Wade's, "you didn't."

Wade couldn't take it any longer. He closed the space between them and smashed their lips together in a hungry kiss. Peter's mouth moved perfectly in sync with Wade's making the kiss even more perfect.

The perfect first kiss.

***A/N***

Okayyy so I'm not sure how many people read these one shots but Spideypool was next on my list to write.

Request are getting jumbled together but as long as people still request and vote then I'll still write! This one shot was also inspired by a Spideypool pic that I'll try to post with this.

Update for Saving My Life is coming this weekend! Even I'm excited tbh

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!

Okay so umm thanks and bye!