The Rebound & The Breakup

I've been super busy so thanks to my best friend for writing this for me so I can update this book!

As I said I'm busy, so I didn't have time to reread this for any typos.

✖✖✖

Tony's POV:

"Anthony Edward Stark! I do not want to say this again. Get. In. The. Bed. Now."

I look up at her and raise an eyebrow. "What are you my mother now?"

"Tony!" Pepper says as she continues to yell at me. "Come to bed!

"Pepper!" I yell, "I said I'll be there okay!"

She walks over to me and starts rubbing my shoulders. I tense up at her rough hands touching me.

"Tony baby, you haven't slept with me in forever and today was very stressful. Please come to bed with me."

I internally rolled my eyes at her lack for a new excuse.

"You go ahead, I'll be there in a few minutes, let me close shop."

She kisses my cheek and skips upstairs.

When I walk into the room she is on the bed waiting for me. She is wearing lacy lingerie. That means that she wants sex.

Ready to get this over with, I begin to strip myself of all my clothes. Once I'm completely naked, I walk over and kiss her hard in the lips. She moans and positions herself, ready for me to enter her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Long after Pepper is satisfied and sound asleep, I'm still wide awake.

Nothing.

I just made love to Pepper and I felt nothing. What is the problem. What guy has sex with a girl and feels nothing?

At about 3am I decide to leave and get some fresh air. What better place than the bar.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When I walk into the bar, there is a tall man with dirty blonde hair blocking my way.

He has broad shoulders and a small midsection. He looks like a Dorito.

I lightly tap on his shoulder to ask him to move. He turns around and looks me in the eyes and I am speechless.

Looking into his eyes, I feel like I'm slowly drowning. His eyes are like an endless ocean. And his lips were so pink and voluminous.

"E-excuse m-me, sir."

He stares at me longer. My hearts begins to race in my chest. His eyes leave mine and scroll down to my feet.

I stand a little taller and push out my chest-making sure he likes what he sees.

When he's done he looks back up at me,smiles, and steps aside. I return the smile and walk past him.

He follows me over to the bar and takes a seat right next to me.

"Hi, I'm Steve," he holds his hand out for me to shake, but I just stare at it.

I nod and turn back around. After a few awkward moments, he turns and looks at me.

"I like your pants," he says.

I look down and notice the bulge in them immediately my cheeks heat up.

He reaches over and touches my thigh. My head flies up, and I slowly turn towards him.