My Vision

Guess who?

(First one shot I've wrote that isn't about two guys XD )

dedicated to: @FabiLi99

Enjoy!

✖✖

Wanda woke slowly to see the other side of her bed empty. She blinked her chocolate brown eyes a few times in the light before rolling over and grabbing her silk, red robe.

She walked to the kitchen in search of the only other being she has come to love other than her brother.

"Oh, good morning," Vision's slight British accent wasn't so slight, making Wanda smile.

"Morning. What are you doing?" She asked, looking around at all the ingredients and pots out on the kitchen counter.

"Well, I was trying to make you a breakfast omelette," Vision hummed, trying to figure out if something went wrong with it.

Wanda grabbed the plate with the omelette from his hands and took a seat at the kitchen bar.

Using her powers, she opened a the utensil drawer. A fork was easily whisped out of it with strands of red energy. It floated it's way into her hand and she used it to take a bite of her omelette.

" 'S good," she nods with a smile, her mouth still chewing.

"Really?" Vision asked happily.

"Yes. Thank you," she laughed.

It was that very sound that made Vision...feel. It was still odd to him considering how he was created. An android such as himself wasn't supposed to be able to feel, yet Wanda found a way to give him a heart.

✖✖

"Vision," Tony called out.

The android turned on his heel gracefully to see Tony and Pietro sitting in the living room.

"Yes?"

"Pietro wants to talk to you," Tony pointed an accusing finger at Pietro before exiting the room with his coffee in hand.

Vision may understand the feeling of love, but he was still confused on a lot of other human behavior. Such as the odd actions that just took place.

Why couldn't Pietro call out to him by himself?

"What can I help you with?" Vision asked when he noticed a defensive looking Pietro.

"I know you like my sister," Pietro cut right to the point, standing up so he could be eye level with him.

"I don't understand," Vision replied honestly because what was so wrong with that? "Do you not have romantic interest in-"

"This is not about me," Pietro cut him off, blushing red slightly.

That was another thing Vision didn't understand. Why do humans get red in the face? He noticed it was usually when someone brought up a person they liked, but that still didn't explain much.

Come to think of it, has Wanda ever done that around him? He couldn't recall.

"Then what is this about?" Vision wondered.

"My sister is all I've had for the longest. Being around people we trust now is completely new to us so let me tell you this. You better protect her and love her with everything you've got."

Now, this, Vision understood.

"I couldn't imagine doing anything less."

✖✖

Wanda sat on her bed, reading a book. It always distracted her from whatever voices were in her head.

"I hope I'm not distributing," Vision said casually phasing through her wall.

"Babe," the words slipped from her lips with a giggle, "I told you to use the door."

"But going through it is much simpler," Vision replied honestly, making Wanda laugh again.

"Sit," she patted a spot on the bed next to her.

"I just came in here to tell you something," he said sitting next to her.

"Well, what is it?" She asked, leaning on his shoulder.

"Well, first, your brother is quite the intimidator."

"Oh my," she laughed.

"But secondly, it persuaded me to tell you that I wish to protect you and love you for the rest of my days," Vision spoke confidently.

Wanda didn't move. She didn't need to. She just sat and stared into those unique and captivating eyes of Vision.

"I couldn't imagine anyone better to share my story of life with," she finally spoke with a smile.

✖✖✖

So cute!

What even.

Ik it was kind of short but hey, it's an update!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRIS EVANS AND AARON TAYLOR JOHNSON!!

ILY BYE!