Stony

Steve's POV

"What?!" Tony said, hurt. "What do you mean you're leaving?"

A couple of hours ago I got a call from Fury telling me they found traces of Bucky. Tony and I knew this day was coming- maybe not this soon.

" When are you leaving?" Tony inquired. He was still working on his project but I know he is hurt.

"I'm leaving on Sunday," I said eyeing him.

He dropped the screwdriver and looked up at me.

" You mean like two days from now?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Okay," he said teary eyed. "I'm throwing you a party.

He was trying to be strong. I know the minute I walk out of here he will break down, I'm just waiting. I don't want him to do anything reckless.

Tony picked up the screwdriver and began working again. Then his body got stiff and he started gripping the screwdriver until his knuckles turned white. He slowly looked up at me and asked, "how long?"

This was the answer that was going to break him. I have to tell him- he needs to know. I immediately look down and a tear falls.

"Fury said about..." I can't. "He said about..."

Tony slams his hand on the table, angry now.

"Steve! Tell me how long your going to be gone!" He yells.

"Tony, I tried to reason with Fury, make him lessen the time but-"

"JUST TELL ME!!!"

I looked Tony right in the eyes and tell him, "A year. He said I'll be gone a year."

That's when the waterworks starts. I walk over to him and kiss away a fallen tear. He grabs a fistful of my shirt and cries into my chest.

" I don't want you to go!" He sobs.

"I know," I say crying into his hair. We stay like this for a while, until Tony remembers that he has a party to plan.

He looks up at me and kisses me. He then turns on his heels and begins speaking to J.A.R.V.I.S about plans for the party.
--------------------------
Tony's POV

"J.A.R.V.I.S! Where is the banner?! I said I wanted a banner right here. And where the hell did this come from. I never said I wanted that!"

How the fuck is this supposed to be a party if I don't have a fuckig banner! As I look around everything looks okay. People can't follow simple directions- it was right there in black and white. This is why I don't team up with sweaty workers.

Kick

I kick over a table and scream out of frustration. Steve is going to be gone a whole year. A whole goddamed year without my other half. A whole year without his smile, without seeing his beautiful eyes. A year without running my hand through his always perfect hair, without his soft kisses. A year without Steve.

"Get a grip Tony, the guests will be here soon." I told myself. I unbutton my jacket and begin to fix things. I was so preoccupied by getting everything perfect that I didn't realize when the guests started swarming in.

"J.A.R.V.I.S, finish up here," I said, " I have a party to attend."

"Yes sir." J.A.R.V.I.S replied

"Thanks buddy."

-------------------------

After I freshen up, go and try to enjoy the party. When I walk in Rommanoff, Banner, Thor, and Steve are sitting around a table that holds Thor's hammer. I told him he doesn't need to carry it around everywhere but he insists.

Barton and Luara walk in-- wait. Barton and MAXIMOFF! Whoa, I did not see that one coming. When did that happen? They make their way towards the others. They greet everyone and sit with them.

I make my way towards them. Steve spots me and meets.me halfway. He whispers to me to enjoy ththe party and not look so worried.

"Drinks on me." I say once I get to the table.

I leave to go get the drinks. When I get back they are trying to lift Thor's hammer off the table. It's Banner's turn and he is on top of the table pulling it-- it's not moving at all. Once he gives up, Steve gives it a go. He budged it. Did anyone else see that?!!

I give them all their drinks and try for myself. Oh! Thus is heavier than I thought.

"Hold on," I say.

Income back with one of my suits' arms. I pull it but it still doesn't move. I give up.

I sit down and take my drink. We all look at Natasha. She's the only one who hasn't tried.

When she notices us looking at her she smiles and says, "Oh no, that's not a question I need answering.

We talk about how everyone has been. After a couple more drinks Barton asks why Steve is leaving and everyone is suddenly interested. I stay for a little while, then I leave not wanting to be on this subject anymore.

----------------------------------

" Tony?" Steve asks.

I look at him and he rushes over and wraps his arms around me. I am crying again. Without saying a word he lifts my chin and kisses me. I stand on my tip toes and return the kiss.

"Steve," I choke out, "I love you."

He kisses me in the forehead.

"I know Tony, I know." He kisses me again.

" I love you, Tony." Steve said in between kisses.

He pulls apart from me and tells me to keep my eyes closed. I hear clinging of what sound like metal on metal. I feel him out something aroundaround my neck.

"Open your eyes," he says.

I open my eye and look down. My eyes water all over again. He gave me his... his... dog tags.

***A/N****

My best friend wrote this WHOLE story.
I'm so proud of her. She worked very hard in this.

I've got a few one shot request and I'm working on them now!

Vote if you want more one shots & comment what ships!

Thanksss and byeee!