Gay

Short,

Cute,

Flufffffff!!!

✖️✖️

Wade and Peter laid parallel to each other on Peter's bed. As both the ten and twelve year old stared blankly up at the ceiling after just finishing the grilled cheese sandwiches Peter's Pops made them.

"Hey, Wade," Peter's voice barely broke a whisper.

"Yeah?"

"Why does everyone at school hate us now?"  He asked with a pout.

Wade's heart lurched as he turned his head to look at Peter. He was still staring up at the ceiling while wearing his pout. Wade sighed and moved his hand closer to Peter's, curling his pinky curl around the smaller boy's.

"It's because we're different, Petey. They don't like different."

"But, my parents are like us too. Do you think they're different?" Peter wondered, his head not wrapping around the subject.

"It shouldn't matter," Wade answered truthfully and shrugged.

Neither of them spoke for a while until Wade decided to break the comfortable silence again.

"Do you love your parents?"

Peter turned his head to look at Wade now. Wade couldn't resist looking back at him, as his cute face was scrunched up in disbelief.

"Of course! I just don't understand," Peter replied.

"What's there to understand? It's not rocket science. It's just how we feel," Wade said, wrapping his whole hand completely in Peter's now.

Peter smiled at this and waited a bit long before asking,"Wade?"

"Hmm?"

"What does gay mean?" Peter asked looking over at him with eyes as wide and dazzling as the moon.

Wade smiled at Peter's innocence, feeling superior since he was two years older and had more knowledge on the subject. "It means your a boy that likes a boy."

"Oh," Peter blinked quickly, before looking back up at the ceiling. "Pops said it means you're happy."

Wade couldn't resist the soft laugh that shook his chest as he leaned over and gently pecked the side of Peter's head. "That's probably not what people mean at school, Petey."

Peter's cheeks flushed pink before speaking up confidently, "Well, I'm happy I'm gay."

"Me too."

✖️✖️

Whoaaa

Slow down on the cuteness wyd

So uh real talk. I've got a stony in the works but I'm drawing a blank on how to continue it. Should I just publish it and then let you guys decide??

Let me know! (But I think I will)

ILY BYE