Hawksilver

Guess who's back ;)

For a limited time only®

PICTURE INSPIRED STORY SO READ AND CRY- ER I MEAN ENJOY!

✖✖✖

"Papa, is it true that you've died before?"

Pietro stopped in Nathaniel's bedroom doorway before turning to face him stiffly. The eight year old that had just been tucked in was sitting up in his bed with a frown.

"What?" Was all Pietro could manage.He didn't hear what his son said next because flashbacks overtook his mind.

Suddenly, he had the image of Clint's stunned and heartbroken face as he was still holding the kid that struck a nerve in Pietro. Clint was a father. Clint couldn't die.

Suddenly, he had long silvery grey hair again, and was racing to get something to shield Clint and the kid from the shower of bullets that were coming down faster than rain.

Suddenly, Pietro felt the warm blood leaking from the multiple bullet holes in his body, contrasting with the coldness he felt on his skin.

And suddenly, Pietro felt like he was back in Sokovia, dying against the rubble infested ground.

"No, that's not true," Pietro said quickly, "Get some sleep, Nathaniel."

The young boy nodded with a frown before laying back in bed. Pietro bid him goodnight once more before exiting the room.

He padded his way back to his own bedroom quickly, hopping into his already half occupied bed.

"He went to sleep okay?" Clint mumbled sleepily, looping an arm around his husbands waist as he breathed out a tired sigh.

Pietro just hummed in response, his mind still thinking of Nate's question. He thought about it for a long moment before letting out an uneasy sigh.

Clint was nearly sleep when he heard this. He tightened his grip around his dyed brown, short haired lover.

"Everything okay?"

"I don't want Nate to be like us," Pietro whispers.

Clint furrowed his brow, turning Pietro over to face him. The room was still, but he could still see Pietro's crystal blue eyes.

"What do you mean? We're his parents, of course he's going to be like us Clint asked, confused.

"No, I don't want him to be like us, Clint. I don't want him to look into the Avengers or get involved," Pietro whispered, his accent swallowing some of his words as he became filled with emotion.

Clint just blinked, finding it hard to imagine his son ever wanting to be apart of a team like that. The couple quit for a reason. Nate was an attentive, intelligent kid that could go much farther in life. The older man couldn't imagine why Pietro brought it up until he thought of something.

"Did Nate ask about the Avengers?" Clint asked, shooting up in the bed. "But why? He doesn't even have-"

"You don't have powers either, Clint!" Pietro hissed, his accent really beginning to jumble his words. He quickly sat up beside the once famous archer, calming himself down before speaking clearly.

"You don't have powers either, and that's what made me so damn scared. You were so quick to run in front of danger to help people before even considering your own health," Pietro explained.

"So, this is about me being, what? A human? Do I not qualify for being with you now? I thought we were done with this?" Clint asked, getting a bit irritated that he wasn't feeling too appreciated.

"Clint," Pietro sighed, taking his lover's hand, "Nate asked me if I've died before."

Clint instantly clamped his jaw shut, the anger and grief of that memory being thrown on him suddenly.

He hated himself that day.

That day, he ran out to save a young kid from a shower of bullets.

That day, he hadn't been thinking about anything else, other than how much the boy reminded him of his little baby at home.

And that day, he watched the love of his life shield him from a shower of bullets, using his own body.

"What'd you say?" Clint managed to get out after awhile. He didn't realize how tight he was now squeezing Pietro's hand until his hand flinched under the pressure.

"It's okay," Pietro said before Clint had the chance to apologize for it. "I told him I didn't."

"How do you think he found out?"

"I don't know. Is anyone from then still trying to contact us?"

"Not with hostile intent," Clint countered.

"Unless-"

Pietro was cut off his sentence when Clint's eyes got huge and he was practically scrambling off the bed.

"Come on," Clint said seriously, in a rush to throw his dark purple hoodie over his white tank. "I know how this happened."

✖✖✖

I
HAVE
BEEN
REVIVED!!

(not really)
(Maybe)
(Hopefully?)

Being busy is always the excuse so I'm just gonna skip the excuses!

I MISS YOU ALL!

I made sure to get this out because TheLittleWritingGirl wrote on my message board and I felt really bad not updated AT ALL.

Also still need to update a Stony for the lovely tonystinks who created my new cover *insert smirk face*

You like ? You like? Ikr.

BUT ALL I WANNA KNOW RN IS...

PART 2...?

ILY BYE!