Don't Forget About Me

HAWKSILVER

*** A/N***

Spideypool Part 2 is coming out!

However, it's not done yet so I decided to upload this one shot just to give you guys something to read.

P.s. I'm very proud of how this one shot came out! Please vote and comment for you want next (after Spideypool Part 2 & Stony)
✖✖✖✖

Clint's POV

"Clint, I can't handle this anymore! You walk around here like a zombie. You don't pay attention to me or the kids. The Avengers keep calling but you just stay in this damn barn mourning over a man you hated," Laura ranted from the door of the barn. It was a few months after I came home from the Ultron mission. We saved the world by the way.

"If I hated him I wouldn't have named my child after him," I stated in a monotone voice. I continued to fiddle with the tractor wiping my hands on my plaid shirt.

She sighed loudly. "I want a divorce."

I turned around to look at her then. "What?"

"I can't do this anymore, Clint. I tried and it's not working," she said.

"Fine."

"Fine?"

"Fine," I said again.

She screamed, literally. "Clint Francis Barton I swear you drive my nerves up a wall! Ughh!!" She stormed out slamming the large wooden door behind her.

That was almost 3 years ago. I was currently in the barn reliving this moment in my head. I growled and stood up.

"Daddy?" I heard my son call out.

Nathaniel Pietro Barton.

"Coming little Pietro," I said and walked up to the house.

The 4 year old ran off the porch and into my arms. He giggled as I picked him up and spun him around. I'm glad I got custody of Nathaniel. Laura took the other two kids but said I should have Nate since I named him after Pietro.

Is it bad that I don't miss her as much as I thought I would? I don't miss her as much as I miss Pietro.

"Are you okay, Daddy?" He asked in my arms. We walked through the door of the house and I sat him on the couch.

"I'm okay buddy. You want some lunch?" I asked ruffling his hair. He shook his head.

"Isn't it bath time ?"

I looked at my watch.

7:00 p.m.

I ran my hand down my face and picked Pietro back up. "Sorry little man. You keep daddy straight, okay?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah, you always forget things."

I nodded and took him upstairs to run the bath water. I felt bad that I was becoming oblivious to things. It was like losing touch of reality. I grabbed him a towel and left him in the bathroom to strip. I came back in to check the water.