15-together

A/n- if you guys are still around till here, thank you very much :))

•••

Ross Amor

I was blasting of music when Austin knocked on my door. I opened it and he joined me soon enough. We were singing, yelling, screaming and dancing together. Letting out all the stress and craziness and just being two teenagers having fun.

"And I'm thinking bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways"

"Just fucking leave me alone!!!"

We fall on the bed together and laugh our asses off.

"I fucking love seeing you laugh" I kiss him on his forehead. He looks childlike and carefree when he truly laughs.

"Me too" he grins.

"I'm sorry Aussie" I begin. Everything changes. The mood turns tense and gloomy. Our faces go from smiling as bright as the sun to sighing like the dying gasp of a syphon bottle.

"It's okay" he puts on a fake smile.

"No. It's not. You shouldn't be okay with this. I'm sorry that I tried to put people who I knew for a few hours, before you. I'm sorry that I acted like an imbecile, when all you were trying to do was help. I'm sorry that i don't make enough time for both of us. I'm sorry that...I'm sorry that I only think about myself. But Austin....I'm the most sorry about the fact that I couldn't prove it to you that I love you before saying it. I love you Austin. I wish we could have our forever. I wish we both could get better, together" I dare not look at his eyes after that long ass speech. But I could hear sniffles coming from him, and when I look at him. He was crying and smiling.
Tears were rushing out of his eyes like water flowing out of a dam. Yet he was smiling his brightest. I pull him together and soon enough I'm crying too.

"I...i love you too Ross Amor. I absolutely love you and I promise to be there fo you every step of this life"

"I feel like we're getting married" we both laugh through our tears of happiness and love.

Saying I love you was like a relief of my shoulders. Now I need to focus on proving it to him. That I truly do love him. It's like a step forward, for both of us, in this relationship of bliss and forever.

~~~

"Hey" I call him. I was sitting on the bed with Austin sleeping on my laps. Just embracing the moment.

"Hm?"

"What are you thinking?"

"About how perfect my time with you right now is" he says and smile with his eyes still closed.

"Yeah" I agree with him.

Just then, a huge noise comes from the living hall. We both bolt upright and sprint down.
Sam hit the toaster and which fell on the ground and he was darting the room as if searching for the noise. He is drunk. Again.

"Sam! What's wrong again?? Why are you drunk?"

"I..I'm sorry son. I couldn't find a job whatsoever. And I couldn't stop myself. Sorry son, truly. I'm a failure" he slurs and walks to his room.

"Hey baby" Austin calls me.

"Maybe...maybe you should talk to your mom..just once?" That makes me snap, almost but I compose myself.

"Sam's drunk and upset and you want me to talk to my mom? Why?" I question instead.

"He's not drunk darling. He's pretending. You can see it in his eyes and his movements. He's just tipsy, not drunk enough. And...where is he getting all his money from?" He asked.