Shinazugawa Sanemi | Idiot

You sit on a rock with your legs crossed over each other. You practice on your breathing. The calm breeze goes past your body. You try your best not to doze off.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Sanemi yelled, walking over.

"Nothing." You respond, shrugging.

"Sure." Sanemi exhaled, flicking your forehead with a faint smile.

You tempt to swat his hand. "I'm practicing my breathing right now." You answer, rubbing your forehead.

"Oh, look!" You tug on Sanemi's arm, getting his attention. "Look at that beautiful sunset." You gasp.

"It's alright, I guess." Sanemi muttered, sitting next to you on the rock, the opposite side of the sunset.

"C'mon, learn how to be nice for once." You bump his back, slightly teasing him.

It's clear you guys both like each other. Sanemi tends to be less aggressive towards you than anyone else, except for the master.

Sanemi doesn't answer, only a slight grumble escapes his mouth. Sanemi inhales. "Y/N, aren't I already nice enough for you?" Sanemi eventually responds only to hear no answer from you. Only weight on his shoulder.

Sanemi looked at your body as you fell asleep. "Idiot." Sanemi grumbled, removing you from the rock, carrying you inside the mansion.

"Gosh, you're making my arms hurt." Sanemi slightly complained, growling under his breath.

"Then set me down, idiot." You respond, opening one of your eyes with a smile.
Sanemi shrugged dropping you on the floor.

"Ow! I didn't mean it like that, you son of a-" You cut yourself off, noticing Sanemi's hand in your face. "You're gonna get up or what?" Sanemi asked, blushing a light pink.

Your eyes widen, grabbing his hand with a light pink blush on your face as well. "Thank you." You smile.
"Mhm." Sanemi muttered, flicking your forehead once again.

"So, are you awake now?" Sanemi looked at you, blinking. You nod. "Yeah, since you dropped me." You squint.

"Well, go back to sleep." Sanemi waved his hand rudely, walking ahead. He slightly looked over his shoulder to see if you were going to follow.

"Hey- wait!" You eventually get the strength to rise to your feet, and catch up with him.

"Sanemi uhm.." You walk next to him, lowering your voice. "What do you want now?" Sanemi sighed, listening.

"Can I maybe sleep with you?" You ask, clenching your hands behind your back.

Sanemi stopped as a visible blush was formed on his face. "HELL NO!" Sanemi snapped. "I'd rather compliment a demon." Sanemi said as he knew that wasn't true.

Your heart ached, getting rejected harshly by your lover. "Oh, um, alright." You nod, heading the opposite way of Sanemi.

Sanemi looked back behind him, looking at you with regret in his eyes.

You grab yourself some water, taking a sip. You set the cup down on the counter, looking at your hands. You eventually go into a gaze.

Sanemi enters the area you were in. He walked past you, grabbing some water as well. He'd pause, deciding to sit next to you. You lift your head, snapping out of your gaze.

You quickly turn your head at Sanemi, blinking at him confusingly. "Oh, hi." You mutter.

"You're an idiot, I hope you know that." Sanemi scoffed, a smile on his face.

"Sanemi, is that a smile?" You question.

Sanemi quickly replied. "No, it wasn't. I thought I had to sneeze, but I don't." Sanemi exhaled through his teeth.

"Lame excuse." You flick his forehead with a smile.

"Shut up." Sanemi growled, swatting your hand.

"Why are you even here?" You ask, taking another sip from your drink.

"To get a drink. What else would I be here for?" Sanemi drank his drink from the cup, slamming it down as he grasped the cub tightly.

You look at Sanemi with concern. "Sure." You blink. "First, calm down. Second, if you were getting a drink, you could've just left. But you're sitting next to me, why is that?" You smirk, getting into his face.

"Idiot, I came here because the main area is crowded." Sanemi narrowed his eyes, softly slapping the left side of your face.

That was no lie Sanemi said, for once. "C'mon, you could slap me harder than that." You tease him. Sanemi refused, taking another sip from his drink.

"Stop trying to get hurt, moron." Sanemi exhaled, getting up from his seat.

You decide to follow him, tempting to jump on his back. Sanemi looked over his shoulder, pushing you off with force.

You fall on the floor again, looking at Sanemi. "Hey, what was that for?" You question in a questionable tone.

"You get up yourself." Sanemi blushed a brighter pink this time as you copied.

"You idiot!" You poke his foot, getting up.

"You're the one to talk about that." Sanemi crossed his arms.

"Sure, mister grumpy pants." You quickly mess with his white messy hair playfully.

"Y/N!"

~*~
Hey! Did you know? Sanemi likes dogs! How cute.

Have a great day!