[POLY] Obanai & Mitsuri | Our Future

Requested by KaptinKit !

~*~
You and Obanai both have strong feelings for the love pillar, Mitsuri. Neither of you are ready to confess, so when she isn't around, you two definitely spent lots of time talking positively about her.

Of course, you're great friends with the snake pillar as well. Today, you and Obanai chit chat about Mitsuri on the front porch of the mansion.

“So, what is it you really love about her?” You question as a big smile spreads across your face. Obanai slightly hesitated, glancing at the ground. “Everything.” The snake pillar muffled his voice under his mask on purpose, a light pink gathering under the white bandaged mask.

You give a nod, swaying your body. Looks like we have the same answer!” You tap your chin, tilting your head as you try to find another question to ask the snake pillar. Obanai exhaled at your reply, patting Karabumaru's head softly.

Faint yelling was heard ahead. It sounded high pitched as the noise came over to you and Obanai's way. You two quickly noticed it was Mitsuri that was approaching you two. As always, she definitely looked excited.

“Iguro! L/N!” She'd yell both of your names, waving her hand as she ran in the process. Obanai did surprisingly well around the love pillar, pretty much the opposite for you. Mitsuri didn't realize both of your obsessions for her.

“Hello Kanroji.” Obanai greeted her in a rather formal way. You only gave a small wave to Mitsuri, shaking as well. Mitsuri gave a huge smile. “I have something to ask you guys..” Mitsuri paused, trying to build up anticipation. You two stood quiet, letting her speak again.

“What ifff...” She swayed her body a bit, putting her hands behind her back, humming. “What if we go somewhere to eat?” Mitsuri questioned with a head tilt. Both you and the snake pillar perked up. “Of course.” Obanai gave a nod as you followed along.

“Yaay!” Mitsuri cheered, looking like she got more energy just by being accepted to her request. You and Obanai stood beside Mitsuri as she grabbed both of your hands, swinging them like they were her own.

You three eventually arrive, settling down to order your food. Mitsuri got only her favorite foods, which was almost the whole food list. “Oh man, I haven't been here since forever!” Mitsuri pointed her head up, exaggerating. The last time you've seen her at this restaurant was one week ago.

You two stood quiet, concerning the love pillar a bit. “Hm? Is everything alright you two? You seem a bit quiet today.” Mitsuri paused, looking at both of your faces with a head tilt. Karabumaru nuzzled Mitsuri's nose, getting half of her attention until the food did arrive.

You and Obanai's food both arrived early, since you both didn't order so much. You were given rice balls, along with several tempora, on the side was water. Obanai only ordered tea with some type of fried seafood.

Mitsuri rested her chin on the table, trying not to drool from the smell of the food next to her. She ended up staring a bit at you two eat. “Aww, I can't wait that much longer..” Mitsuri muttered under her breath with a sigh.

You look at the snake pillar, eventually he notices you looking at him. You give a nod towards him. Obanai, blinking at you as he understood what to do. He eventually gave a nod back. You two both slide a piece of food towards Mitsuri at the same time silently.

Mitsuri looked at you two surprisingly, she shook her head, covering her mouth as she grew more flattered. “Aw, guys! No, you two keep eating, I'm okay!” Mitsuri's small giggle escaped her mouth and hand that was over her mouth.

You let go of the piece of food, setting next to the love pillar as Obanai did the same. You three sat there silently blushing. You continued to eat your food as Mitsuri grabbed the pieces of food you both gave to her, eventually eating it with a wide smile.

Her food eventually arrived as you and the snake pillar were done with your plates. Obanai fed a small piece of food that was on his plate to Karabumaru. Luckily, it was safe for him to eat. Mitsuri was already done with her dish as she nodded with satisfaction.

You clear your throat, looking at Obanai as he glances back. You open your mouth. “Kanroji, me and Obanai have something to tell you.” You get her attention as she wipes the crumbs off of her mouth and lips. “Hm?”

“We both have a confession to make.” Obanai spoke, looking at the table, tracing his finger across the patterns nervously. “Kanroji, every time you speak, smile, or just be around us makes us smile.” You pause, taking a breath. “We love you. Me and Iguro.” You continue, bit surprised how easy it was to speak up to Mitsuri.

The love pillar put both of her hands on her mouth, tears flooding her eyes. She hugged you and Obanai with a tight grasp. Luckily, she didn't squeeze your lungs. “Guysss! I.. I don't know what to say!” Mitsuri sobbed, catching small breaths. Karabumaru wrapped his body around Mitsuri's neck, resting his head on the love pillar's light pink hair.

“I love you too! Both of you!” Mitsuri sniffled as you and Obanai both relax your bodies, now knowing the truth.

The best day for all three of you.

~*~
Obamitsu is starting to grow in me. They're so cute together :')

Have a wonderful day!