[HEADCANONS!] The Slient Treatment

This is my first ever headcanon chapter I've ever wrote! So please, tell me if I'm doing/did anything wrong!

I'll do random characters, if that's alright with you guys.

Also, yes! There is an request page! Two of them. ^^

~*~
Inosuke: Inosuke takes it more seriously than just a prank. Inosuke would try to make you talk to him, forcefully. Or do anything he could to make you spill a word from your mouth.
Later on, you do tell him it was a joke, and you're rewarded with a slight punch on your arm by an embarrassed Inosuke.

Rengoku: A bit worried at first, but caught on to your joke. He decided to play along as well. You later tell him it was a joke, not realizing he already caught on to your little prank.

Giyuu: Worried. Mostly because he thinks he has done something to upset you. Giyuu continues to be hard on himself as you have no choice but to quickly tell him it was a harmless prank. You hug him afterwards for comfort.

Tanjiro: Will definitely ask if you're alright. He didn't take this too seriously since his sharp sense of smell detected nothing wrong. He did comfort you a bit, since it felt like the right thing to do.
You eventually tell Tanjiro as he replies with a small 'oh,' and a relieved smile.

Nezuko: Will immediately detect something's wrong with you. She gave you cuddles and head pats, which felt like paradise. Zenitsu practically gave you a death stare from across the room as you and Nezuko both shared affection.
You tell Nezuko about the prank as she didn't really have an expression. Only gave you another head pat.

Muichiro: Wouldn't really care, nor remember. The only way to get his attention is by just 'annoying' him. Muichiro did speak a few times, after you didn't respond he stood there, later daydreaming.
You get his attention again, telling him it was a prank. He only blinked at you and shrugged, walking away.

Zenitsu: Concerned. Will definitely tell someone else about the prank. After about an hour, Zenitsu would start to get a little creeped out. You eventually speak again, since you can't really deal with his sobbing and shaking over a prank. Zenitsu stared at you, letting out a small 'what?' under his breath.

Genya: Won't really care unless you both are very close friends. If so, Genya would stare at you like some type of illness, concerned a bit. Genya had a bit of patience, waiting for you to speak again. You tell Genya as he becomes a bit embarrassed.

Kanao: Holding her concern for you close to her. She took a couple of glances at you, making sure you were alright. She later asks if everything is alright. (no coin) No response, of course. She continues to stay quiet until you tell her it was a joke. Kanao becomes a bit embarrassed as she dips her head down.

Tengen: Thinking this was a joke at first, so not even bothering to ask you if you were okay. Though, a few hours pass by as he gets a little concerned. Tengen eventually asked you as no reply was heard. A bit annoyed, Tengen tries to find a way for you to talk. Eventually it fails. You tell Tengen about the joke with a slight chuckle under your breath as he tells you to never do that again, along with a flick on your chin.

Sanemi: As soon as you ignore him for the first time, his anger issues are shown through. He tried everything he could to spill something from your mouth, and I mean everything. Exhausted from his steady ranting, you prepared yourself to tell him it was a prank. Sanemi, being the way he is, slaps you on the side of the face with narrow eyes.
Never trying that again with the chihuahua.

Mitsuri: Definitely worried. You hated to see her with a frown on her face, though you continued to stay silent. She got others to check on you, since she believed you were sickly or not doing well. You were a bit flattered to see her do all of this for you. You eventually tell her about this prank as she laughs it off, embarrassed on the inside.

~*~
Done! Sorry I couldn't get any more characters. That's all I could think of at the moment.

Again, please tell me if I did anything wrong!

Have an amazing day!