Gyutaro | Crybaby

Lemme just

Lemme just... prepare my fingers for this...

~*~
“Y/N.” Muzan stepped foot into your room, tapping his nails against the wood impatiently. You looked over your shoulder to find your father.

“It's time to properly introduce yourself to the Uppermoons.” Muzan cleared his throat as your body froze, trembling even. You have severe anxiety, meaning it's very hard for you to speak up to new people or to introduce yourself. A shaky exhale left your mouth.

“Father, I don't know if I'm ready yet..” You reply, Muzan tapping turned into scratching the piece of wood as he grew more impatient. “Y/N. You'll do as I say and don't call me father. Do you understand?” Muzan lowered his head, along with his hostile tone of voice.

You flinch at his aggressiveness as tears escape your eyes quickly. You give a quick nod before wiping your eyes with the back of your hands. “I'll give you three minutes to get yourself together.” Muzan said, closing the door behind him.

Muzan wasn't really this aggressive towards you, so you couldn't understand why. He was a great father as well, perhaps something got him in a horrible mood?

C'mon, get it together, stupid emotions.. A slight sob exited your mouth as you forced your body to wipe your sorrow away.

You rose to your feet, standing by the door, hesitant. You squeeze the side of your chest, the place where your heart's supposed to be tightly. By the time you placed your hand on the door, Muzan opened it, the door hitting you in the forehead. You step backwards, off guard.

“Ow!” You whine, rubbing your forehead. Muzan eyed you up and down. “Are you alright?” He asked with a slight whisper as you quickly nod. “I'm ready.” You mutter, Muzan gently grabs you by the arm, fixing your position. Eventually, he lets you go on your own to introduce yourself.

You walked in front of the Uppermoons, clearing your throat. You could still feel the sting on your forehead, and your eyes, due to crying. You eventually open your mouth. “Hello. I'm...” You pause, noticing an uppermoon with gleaming, yellow eyes, and black and green short hair was staring at you deeply. Your body slightly shook at that moment.

You eventually continue. “I'm Y/N. Muzan's daughter. It's a pleasure to be here.” You gave a slight bow, dipping your head a bit. “Heeeey! Question!” An uppermoon raised their hand up high with a big smile. He appeared to be a blonde haired guy with rainbow colored eyes.

“Oh, um, go ahead..!” You flinched a bit at the guy's sudden outburst. “What's your blood demon art thingy? I wanna know! Is it cool? Is it scary? Does it feature women in it?” This guy's name was Douma. You've heard of him before, no one likes him, you kind of see why. You opened your mouth, no words came out the other end. You stepped backwards in nervousness.