02

As they were walking through the street that was covered with a layer of snow, only sound was crunching of snow beneath their feets. it was so beautiful and quite evening with beautiful scenario, perfect for them to spend time together.

Haseena looked up at the sky to feel.the snow flakes that were landing on her face.

"Now I get to know why you are always so excited to get in here this time. it's beautiful." haseena said and lolled towards karishma who was already looking at her.

"it's magical." Karishma said with a warm smile.

Haseena felt her cheeks flushed with color she turned to the other side to hide it as she don't know how to respond.

"thankyou." she said and turned towards her only found her still looking at her with a tender smile.

She felt her cheeks getting warmer with her tender gaze.

"Stop it karishma."her voice was barely above a whisper. "You're making me feel shy."

That's the idea," Karishma said teasingly. "I love it when your cheeks turn pink like that."

Karishma went closer to her as she noticed the snowflakes melting into her hairs. She gently swept the snow from her hairs. Which made haseena to leaned into her touch feeling the warmth. As they continued to the walking Karishma wrapped her arms around her feeling peace and content.

Haseena looked towards Karishma who was Shaking her.
"You are blocking the traffic." Karishma said as she pointed towards the single light.

Haseena looked towards the light and than towards the couple who was on the other side of road having their time that made her land into her memories. She looked towards the Karishma who was now looking outside the window she smiled faintly and continue their journey towards their home.

"....the best and worst thing about dream is that at the end you have to wake up...."

At night they were sitting across a table and we're eating their dinner. Haseena was looking at her while observing her expression, trying to understand that if can start a conversation or not.

"Are you okay?" Haseena asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Karishma said while barely focusing on haseena.

"How was your meeting with Zara"?

"It was just like every day, she is trying hard to make me normal but still feeling nothing". Karishma said with a faint smile while picking her last bite of food and moved towards her room.

Haseena heart winched at her words but all she could do was wiped her unshed tears.

In Doctor cabin....

"So haseena there is a good news and there's a bad news for you". Zara said while sitting on her chair.
"bad news is that Karishma have been diagnosed with mental illness called dissociative amnesia".

Haseena felt her heart sank as she herself is a doctor and she knew what's coming on her way.

"continue... Haseena said to her.