20

"Love cures people both the ones who give it and the ones who receive"

Afternoon....

Haseena was sitting on the couch, engrossed in her work, while Karishma sat a little distance away, gently caressing her cat and talking to it.

"Kia kha ap ny abi kia Naam ha is ka?" Haseena asked when Karishma was chatting with her cat.

"It's Cleo. Ksa ha?" Karishma replied.

"Acha ha ," Haseena said with a warm smile. "Nina suggested it?"

"Hmmm," Karishma nodded.

As time passed, Haseena found it increasingly difficult to concentrate on her work because of Karishma, who seemed to be talking to Cleo.

"Karishma, please stop this," Haseena finally said, sounding a bit annoyed.

Karishma looked puzzled. "Stop what?"

"Is sy bt krna" Haseena clarified. "Why are you talking to him so much?"

"Oh, you know, Haseena, Cleo hmri sari bten smjny lga ha . He's learning so fast," aur uthaty hum is liyay hn kiyun ky yh asy hi hty hn in ko hr wqt attention chiyya hti ha." Karishma explained, her voice filled with affection.

"Ok fine."Frustrated, Haseena got up from the couch and walked away, clearly irritated by Karishma's continuous talk to the cat.

Left alone with Cleo, Karishma sighed and softly spoke "You see, Cleo, sometimes Haseena doesn't understand us. Why she dislike you so much. But deep down, I hope she'll learn to love both of us soon" She gently stroked Cleo's fur as she spoke, her voice filled with hope and affection.

______________________________________

Hey, Nina," Karishma said as she approached her. "

Hey, pretty girl. Looks like someone's really happy today," Nina replied with a smile.

"Hmmm asa Keh skty hn," Karishma admitted.

"Is there any specific reason?" Nina inquired.

Karishma hesitated before confessing, "You know, Haseena already knew I have feelings for her."

"Really? Well, it's pretty obvious if your eyes follow someone around all day. Anyone would have their doubts," Nina chuckled.

Karishma asked, "Nina, are you laughing at my condition?"

Nina reassured her, "It's okay, Karishma. Everyone in love goes through the same thing. Now, tell me, what happened next?"

Karishma continued, "Then she told me that she found out from Ami and my conversation."

"Oh," Nina responded.

"I asked her for a chance," Karishma revealed.

Curious, Nina asked, "What did she say?"

Karishma replied, "At first, she didn't agree, but after many attempts to make her understand, she finally gave me a chance."

"That's great news!" Nina exclaimed.

But Karishma's voice trembled as she confessed, "Nina, she said she can never love me. Is this true? Will she never love me?"

Nina tried to console her, saying, "Before falling in love with her, you didn't know you would, right?"