22

Next morning

Good morning," Karishma greeted with a warm smile.

Haseena groggily responded, "Good morning," as she slowly rose from her bed. Her eyes met Karishma's, who was as usual sitting at the table with breakfast on the table. But Haseena didn't utter a word; she knew it would be no use and she already made promise that she will not stop her. and Tonight, she had learned something about Karishma that she did not want to break her innocent heart.

As Haseena was lost in thoughts Karishma suddenly spoke, breaking the silence, "Haseena, I wish you a very, very happy birthday." She wrapped her arms tightly around Haseena in a warm embrace. ap hameehsa Khush rhn, dunya bar ki khusiyan ap ko milen aur bht sari kambyabian b, ap ko sb Kuch mily Jis ki khawaish ap ka dil kry."

surprised and overwhelmed by Karishma's wish she realized she had forgotten her own birthday, Haseena's eyes welled up with tears. She was touched that Karishma was the first person to wish her, and seeing her so genuinely happy for haseena brought a unique feeling. Perhaps, this was what people referred to as love.

"ap ko ksy pta chla aj hmra birthday ha?" Haseena asked as she slowly broke away from the hug.

"har Saal Ami ap ko wish krti hn hum b un ky sth hty ty jab wo subh subh ap ko call krti ti," Karishma explained.

Haseena furrowed her brows, "tw ap ny kbi wish kiyun ni kia, if you were always there?"

Karishma hesitated, her smile faintly fading. "I don't know, shyd himmat ni ti".

Haseena managed a soft smile. "Well, I'm glad you found the courage this time."

Karishma stepped aside, gesturing towards the bathroom. "Anyway, go freshen up, and then we'll have breakfast."

"Okay," Haseena replied, making her way to the washroom. As she reached the doorway, Karishma called out her name once more.

"Haseena," Karishma said with a hint of anticipation.

Haseena turned to face her.

"I wanted to ask you if you'd like to have dinner with us me and Nina tonight, outside, as your birthday treat," Karishma proposed.

"Of course, Karishma! Just send me the details, and I'll be there."

With that, Haseena headed into the washroom, leaving Karishma feeling like the happiest person in the world.

______________________________________

karishma was standing at the door when haseena was getting ready for her work standing in front of mirror.

"Andar aiyay" haseena said without looking at her.

"Ap ko ksy pta chla hum hn wo bi without looking at me" Karishma asked moving towards her.

"it's so obvious Karishma your eyes just look at me every time, everywhere. I am become habitual of your gaze" haseena said while brushing her hair.

"That's because there is nothing interesting in this house except you what can I do." karishma said while laughing a little.
"and by the way Matlab ap ko hmri adat ho rhi ha aur hum ny suna ha ky adat muhabbbat sy bi zaida khartnak hti ha." ks said looking towards her in the mirror.

haseena open her mouth to say something but she couldn't find the right words to justify her statement.
As deep down somewhere she knew that Karishma was somehow right she was becoming habitual of her gaze. She look towards Karishma who was standing behind her with a smile on her face.