29

'......Ab ki bar dil py Kuch asi guzri ha

Ky ab tum hmry khyalun sy jny lgy ho

Tm maan lo ky tum humen sambhal na sky

Kay ab tm hmri yadun sy jny lgy ho....."

Next morning.....

In the morning, Karishma made her way to the hospital, as she had been doing every day. She carried a bouquet of fresh flowers in her hand, a vibrant and colorful assortment to brighten Haseena's day.The flowers were her way of not only showing love but also providing a burst of cheer to brighten Haseena's hospital room. As Karishma entered Haseena's room with the bouquet of flowers, she noticed Dr. Dany was already there and haseena and they both are having a conversation and haseena is smiling.

she was about turn back when haseena voice stopped her. "Karishma Kahan ja rhi han ap." haseena asked that make Dany look into that direction.

"kahin ni ja rhy bs aa rhy ty." Karishma said while entering in room.

"Oh thanks karishma you came haseena was feeling bore."he said while looking towards Karishma and karishma gave him a smile.

"Ok haseena I am going take care I have patient to attend." Dr. Dany excused himself and left the room.

"How are you feeling today? Are you getting better?" Karishma said as usual putting flowers in vase.

"Hum bilkul tk han bs Kuch time reh gya hn aur phir hum ghr hun gy ab hum such ma yhn aur ni reh skty bore ho gy hn." haseena said.

"Likn ap ki company tw bht achi ha ap kiyun bore ho rhi ti aur abi hum ny dkha bht Khush b ti ap." karishma said while taunting her while sitting beside her.

Haseena hold her hands and said "hmri trf dakiyay Karishma looked towards her hum bore hi ho rhy ty wo tw ap ap ko dakha darwazy pr tw itni khusi hui humen."haseena said gently.

Karishma hesitated for a moment before sharing her feelings. " I am sorry ,It's just... I feel a bit awkward when Dr. Dany is around. I know it's silly, but I can't help it."

"It's ok aur Jo b hum ny rat ko bola ap jnti hn na ap ko tang kr rhy ty srf." haseena said so that not create any misunderstanding in Karishma's heart.

Karishma nodded and said "hn hum jnty hn aur hum dkh rhy hn aj Kal ap boht zaida tang kr rhi hn ap hamen."

"kiyun ky hmen bht maza ata ha ap ko tang kr ky."Haseena grinned

"Ap ak Baar tk ho jayay hum dkhy gy phir ap ko." karishma said when nurse came with a breakfast. karishma looked towards haseena and said laughing abi tw ap ky liyya yhi saza kafi ha.

Karishma, trying to lighten the mood, picked up a spoonful of soup and playfully offered it to Haseena. "Come on, Haseena, try some of this. yeh itna b bura ni ha.

Haseena reluctantly opened her mouth, taking a small bite of the soup. Her face twisted in distaste, and she couldn't help but laugh at Karishma's teasing. "Ugh, this soup is terrible," she exclaimed, making Karishma giggle.

After a few more attempts at feeding Haseena, she finally gave up and said, "Okay, I can't take any more of this soup. I'll see you later, Karishma."

Karishma gave Haseena a sweet smile and said, "Come on, please tora sa aur hmry liyah." She held another spoonful of soup in front of Haseena.

Haseena, touched by Karishma's cute request, reluctantly agreed. She opened her mouth once again and accepted the spoonful of soup. Although she still didn't enjoy the taste, she did it for the sake her to appreciate her efforts, to make her feel special "Alright, but srf ap ky liyay," Haseena said with a warm smile as she took the sip.