26

"......main us kī dastaras men hun magar vo

mujhe meri raza se mangta hai ....."

Nina and Karishma sat in the sterile hospital corridor, their anxiety palpable as they waited outside Haseena's room. The minutes felt like hours, and their worries gnawed at them. Nina placed a comforting hand on Karishma's shoulder, offering a reassuring smile.

"Karishma, she'll be fine. Haseena's strong, and the doctors are doing everything they can to help her. We just need to have faith," Nina said, her voice trembling with concern.

Tears welled up in Karishma's eyes, but she nodded, gripping Nina's hand tightly. "I know, Nina. she is improving from some days today I am having hope but I just can't bear the thought of losing her."

As they were sharing their fears and hopes, the door to Haseena's room swung open, and Dr. Dany came. He wore a serious expression, and both Nina and Karishma looked at him with bated breath.

Dr. Dany approached them and spoke softly, "Haseena is stable now. She's not fully conscious yet, but she will be soon in half and hour she's showing signs of improvement. You can see her in a little while."

Relief washed over them, and a sense of gratitude swelled in their hearts. Karishma's eyes glistened with tears of gratitude. "Thank you, Doctor. When can we see her?"

Dr. Dany gave a kind smile. "In about an hour or so, once she regains full consciousness and we've ensured everything is stable. but she has to be here for some days as she has to heal her wounds.

Nina and Karishma nodded, their hearts filled with a mix of anxiety and hope.

Karishma nodded, her eyes fixed on the closed door of Haseena's room, her love and concern never wavering.

______________________________________

The soft hum of machines filled the hospital room as Haseena slowly began to regain consciousness. Her eyelids fluttered, and she groaned softly, feeling disoriented and in pain. As her vision cleared, she noticed a figure sitting beside her bed, clutching her hand tightly. It was Nina.

Nina? she whispered weakly as she looked towards her.

"Haseena, you're awake! Thank God! ab ksa lg rha ha."Nina said with her teary eyes but with relief.

Haseena winced as she tried to move, but the pain in her body held her back. "relax haseena." Nina said

"What happened,Nina?" haseena said she touched her waist due to pain.

"You were in a terrible accident. But you're in the hospital now, safe and sound. and it's been eight days now." Nina said in a sad voice.

Haseena's eyes widened in realization, and panic started to set in as the memories of that night flashes in her mind.

Karishma! Where is she? Is she okay? she said anxiously while looking at Nina.

"relax haseena she is a absolutely fine. Karishma is outside" Nina said soflty offering her support.

Haseena sighed in relief "call her inside."

Nina's expression shifted, and she hesitated for a moment before answering."Haseena. She's been waiting anxiously to see you, but she's afraid to come in."