30

"......Teri Yad Bhi Kamal Krti He

Kese Kese Dil Se Swal Krti He

Ik pal b tnha nhi hony deti

Tujh se zyada tu teri yad mera khyal rkhti ha...."

Haseena and karishma returned home from the hospital at 12 and received a warm welcome from Cleo and Nina. while Nina guided her to her room and Karishma ensured her every comfort.

"Oh, thank goodness you're finally home. I was starting to worry that if you stayed any longer in the hospital, Karishma would have ended up being admitted herself!" Nina said in a teasing manner looking towards karishma.

"Nina......" Karishma said in pleaded voice that made haseena and Nina burst into laughter. After the playful banter with Nina and haseena. Karishma came outside leave the room left haseena for rest. she looked for the Cleo who was sitting on a couch looked like already waiting for her.

Bringing Cleo to her room, Karishma gently set him on the bed. She sat down beside him and began to talk to her, as if Cleo could understand every word.

"Okay, Cleo," Karishma began."Haseena ab ghr aa chuki han, and you need to be on your best behavior. No more causing mischief around the house, alright? We want her to feel comfortable."

Cleo blinked lazily, seemingly taking in Karishma's words. Karishma continued, "You know how much Haseena means to me. She's been through a lot, and it's important ky tum kuch asa na kro Jo unhen Pasand na ho."

As she scratched behind Cleo's ears, Karishma smiled and added, "So, Cleo, We'll spend good time together, keep her company, and help her recover her fast. What do you say?"

Cleo purred in response, and it almost seemed as if she understood the conversation. Karishma chuckled and gave her a loving pat, appreciating the unconditional support.

"You know that night bringing you home was my best decision." she said and walked towards the wardrobe and bring out her clothes and went to washroom to get fresh leaving behind Cleo snuggle into warm sheets of bed.

_____________________________________

Now it was 2 Haseena was sitting in her room on her bed, the soft glow of the evening sun casting warm hues across her walls. Her gaze was fixed on the window, her thoughts adrift. She couldn't help but feel a sense of longing.

"Why hasn't Karishma come to see me all the day? wo hospital ma Pura din hmry sth hti ti aj hum ghr par han tw wo ni han. even though She's in the same house, for God sake. Why.....? she whispered to herself.

Haseena sighed, her fingers tracing the patterns on her bedsheets as her mind wandered.

"It's strange, isn't it? How did I become so attached to her presence? Asy ksy ho gya hmry sth asy lg rha ha hum un ky Bina ak minute ni reh payn gy. Oh God Karishma.....she took a deep breath.

"What has she done to me that I feel this restlessness when she's not around?" she thought to herself.

She remembered the countless moments they'd shared, the laughter, the secrets, the late-night conversations.

"I am craving for her presence."

Haseena (whispering to herself) I need her presence all the time. Humen wo har waqt apny pass chiyay han. It's as if I've become accustomed to her being by my side, and it's an ache in my heart when she's not here. she's become a part of me, an integral piece of my life.