50

Haseena and Karishma's were engaged in a passionate kiss which was a blend of warmth and longing both. Their lips met with a gentle urgency, turned each one a soft exploration, as if trying to convey emotions that words couldn't capture. Their breaths intertwined, creating a rhythm that mirrored the beats of their hearts.

In between the kiss they started to slowly un vailed each other fabric of modesty. It was like a dance, a gentle unfolding of layers of clothes that was revealing the beauty beneath. Their hands was working together, like partners in a familiar routine, as they undressed, revealing more of themselves to each other. clothes were falling like autumn leaves. The night was witnessing their vulnerability and trust for each other.
Their hands started to trace and explore each other's contours, way of expressing love through the language of touch, their fingertips were whispering as if memorizing every curve as if drawing the map on their skin towards their heart. When they tried to catch their breath. They broke the kiss looking into each other eyes as if a story is waiting to be unfold, In this quiet act, they moved towards their bed.

Karishma was laying on the bed, bare with haseena hovered on her and haseena eyes were tracing her all over but karishma was not hesitant as she felt herself wrapped in the warmth of Haseena's loving gaze. as if Haseena's eyes gently covered her with a blanket of love.

"You are so incredibly beautiful, my wife." hearing those words from haseena made Karishma's heart flutter with warmth and joy, as if it wrapped around her heart like a comforting embrace.

Haseena's unable to hold herself anymore leaned in. As her lips brushed over Karishma's eyes, she murmured, "Your eyes are like a beautiful night sky full of stories and each blink is a journey into a universe of dreams."and a soft sigh escaped Karishma lips, her body responded with a slight shiver of pleasure.

As Karishma opened her eyes Haseena leaned in again and with affection, gently kissed on her nose. "Your nose, a delicate bridge."

Karishma felt a soft warmth as Haseena's lips gently brushed against hers. "Your lips are gates to heaven," she whispered against her lips and than softly pressed her lips on hers. Karishma feeling the sweet words and warmth of her lips, desire to reciprocate, moved her lips to kiss her. However, with a smile, Haseena didn't give her chance to say anything she gracefully moved her parted lips against Karishma's jawline, leaving a trail of soft kisses. With a soft whisper against Karishma's jawline, "Your jawline, like fairy tales written in its curves." earning contented sighs from karishma lips.

Haseena moved her lips from jawline to her shoulder grazed her teeth along Karishma's shoulder, leaving a mark and a soft gasp, escaped from Karishma lips mixture of pleasure and pain.

Haseena moved her lips from little below on her neck. Before placing any kisses, she stopped, inhaling Karishma's scent. In the cold weather, Karishma could feel Haseena's warm breath against her neck, feeling a soothing contrast.

As Haseena began to kiss her neck, Karishma responded with soft sounds escaping from her throat, Her hands gently moved along Haseena's back, embracing her. "Your neck is a place where love feels gentle and warm." haseena whispered in between the kisses.

She closed her eyes in pleasure and arched her neck to provide more access to Haseena to invite haseena's lips to explore the maximum curve of her neck.

Haseena moved her lips a bit lower, placing gentle kisses on Karishma's collarbone. As her lips met with her skin "Your collarbone, a masterpiece of grace."

Feeling the pleasure, Karishma's hands gently found their way into Haseena's hair, fingers intertwining. Soft moans escaped her lips, expressing the enjoyment. Their bodies pressed closer more closer, a natural response to the moment.