46

".....Even when the pages of my mind flip blank, the traces of your love etched in the margins refuse to be erased....."

Haseena, emotional storm within, looked at Abiman with a mix of hurt and disbelief. "I know, Haseena," he spoke gently, understanding the storm of feelings raging within her. "What you're feeling right now, it's the truth but I never wanted him to die.

Abiman sighed, "I was coming to you that night. He followed me, and the accident happened. It was an unfortunate turn of events."

As Abiman's words sank in, Haseena's eyes welled up with unshed tears. The weight of the truth, the betrayal, hit her with a force that left her momentarily breathless. She slowly placed the phone on the table, her hands were trembling with a mix of shock and sorrow.

In the silence Haseena questioned herself, her voice barely a whisper. "I was in illusion all the way?"

The harsh reality of the situation unfolded before her, shattering the illusions she had clung to. The her heart once with love now echoed with the ache of broken trust and the tears she couldn't contain.

Haseena, between the turmoil of emotions, looked at the person Infront of her whom she was hated till now and because of him she was safe from all the trouble. "Thank you," she said with the gratitude in her eyes.

Abiman, with puzzled expression, met her gaze. "For what?" he questioned.

Haseena repeated, "Thank you. I will never forget what you did for me."

Abiman, realizing the sincerity in her words, nodded. "it's ok you also saved my life."

Haseena, composed herself, took a deep breath and said. "But Abhi, Karishma is not the cost of your your this act, not at all. Whatever happened, it was Raj's fault, and then it was my fault. But marrying Karishma was my destiny. She is my destiny, she is my love." She paused, a soft unknown smile gracing her lips, and said, "She is mine, Abhi."

Ahbiman looked at her, a faint smile playing on his lips. Haseena, "And what about when she remembers what you did to her?"

"How did you know about her memory loss and everything happened here?" haseena asked.

Abhiman's smile faltered as he continued, "She called me last time, before that and after what happen I came to know here?

"She called you." she said. "The person she called from Zara's number was Abhiman, not Nina." she thought to herself.

Haseena sighed, admitting her mistake. "I know I did wrong, but that doesn't mean I will leave her or let her go. She is my wife, Abhi, and I love her so much. I will do everything for her to make her happy. And whenever her memory comes back, it will be on her. Whatever she decides."

She looked at her who was not in a convincing mood.

Haseena, with a plead in her eyes, said, "Abhiman, I can't lose her. You know she loves me, and even though she don't remember, I can't bear the thought of losing the love we built."

Abhiman, understanding the gravity of the situation, responded, "I don't want to lose her either, especially when she doesn't remember that she loves you. Right now, we're both the same for her, or you can say, at least I am her friend."

"Exactly you are her friend and I am her wife abhiman we are married." haseena said in a stern voice.

Abhiman, with a hint of frustration, stated, "If you can take a second chance after doing so much, why can't I just think of myself for once?"

"And what will happen when she remembers everything and realizes that she loves me, not you and we are married?"Haseena, countered back.

A heavy silence hung in the air both were in emotional ride looking at each other. Abhi, breaking the silence stood up and said, "Okay, Haseena. you said it's destiny. so this time also, it's on destiny. let's see." He left an undertone of resignation to whatever fate had in store for them.