05

As both the brides reached the stage towards their would be husband where their grooms Raj And Abhiman were waiting for them with the excitement on their faces. haseena moved towards her love of life, her eyes were shimmering with pure joy. they both shared a tender moment towards each other before turning to audience.

however Karishma footsteps were flatering because of her internal turmoil. Abhiman looked at her with a concern.

"Are you ok?" if you want we can walk away". Abhiman asked with a concern.

"No, I am ok. its just that I'm little nervous."

He held her hands and squeezed her hands tightly to show a silent reminder of their bond. Karishma forced a smile and determined to proceed engagement further, leaving behind a chapter of her life filled with unfulfilled desires and unspoken words, unusual and forbidden love.

the engagement function finished with one couple basking in bliss of love while other faced their uncertain path ahead.

Night....

As usual Karishma was lying on a terrace, her eyes were fixed onto the moon when Haseena approached her.

"Coffee." she said as she sat beside her. while forwarding her cup.
Karishma took the cup and again her eyes locked on the moon. she took the sip of coffee savoring it then, her eyes turned towards haseena, filled with a deep yearning, as if longing for something beyond words.

"Haseena, for the past two years, I've come here every day at this time, and I believe there's a secret love affair between this coffee and the moon." Karishma said.

Haseena couldn't help but chuckle a little, curious about where this conversation was heading.

I'm telling you the truth. Earlier the way the moonlight touches its surface, it feels as if the moonlight was kissing it. And the steam rising upward, it's as if it's reaching out to the moon. Both elements represent different emotions, intertwined in an affair.

But today, something feels different. I can sense it. You know, today it feels like the coffee carries the weight of sorrow in its bitter flavor. Karishma took a deep breath, her gaze filled with unshed tears that glistened in her eyes.

And look at the moon, its light indicates a void, a sense of loss for something it never had.

"Today, both the coffee and the moon are reflecting coldness and darkness, symbolizing pain. the love of moon light caressing the surface of coffee with it's tenderness. karishma said and looked at the cup for the reflection of light.
but coffee it is indifferent. it is cold today. it is unaware of moon yearning."

Karishma took a trembling sip of her coffee, her grip tightening around the cup, as if longing for solace amidst the emotions that overwhelmed her.

Haseena was struggling to comprehend her words.
Come on, Karishma. Today was our engagement. You should be happy for us, not sad about this fictional couple.

"I was only a witness to this love," Karishma said, her voice breaking. "Why can't they end up together?

Haseena, couldn't understood Karishma's behavior over a imaginary things, but responded, "Are you serious? Okay, don't worry. We will raise a toast for them, hoping that they will be together soon." Haseena raised her cup of coffee and gently held Karishma's hand, the cup nestled within it, and together they lifted their cups towards the moon.