12

"Every person has a story, but it's the untold stories that are the most fascinating."

The next morning, both of them sat at the dining table, the usual silence between them hanging in the air.

"Good morning, girls," Nina said as she approached them.

"Good morning, Nina," they both replied.

"Come on, Nina, join us for breakfast. I made it," Haseena offered.

Nina, sensing the awkward silence, decided to break the ice, "What's your plan for the evening?" she asked.

Haseena thought for a moment before replying, "I'll come home late tonight. My colleagues and I have a small get-together at Zara House, so I have to go there."

"Great! Take Karishma with you," Nina suggested, turning to Karishma, who looked surprised.

"What will she do there?" Haseena inquired.

Nina chuckled, "She'll surely enjoy herself there. What would she do here?"

"Okay, Karishma, get ready by 7. I'll pick you up," Haseena decided, rising from the table.

Karishma turned to Nina and asked, "What will I do there?"

Nina playfully responded, "Nothing much, just sit, eat, and drink, then come home."

"Nina," Karishma said, a bit concerned.

"Don't worry, you'll have a great time. Now, eat your breakfast," Nina reassured her with a warm smile.

__________________________________

Nina, why haven't you asked Haseena about Raj?" Karishma said, her voice tinged with realization that she had neglected to discuss Raj with Haseena until now.

"many people talk to her about this over there. Right now, she's just trying to settle down and ease the pain. Nina said ,voice carried a mix of concern and empathy as she spoke.

"Ap unhen boht time sy janti han ap bt kren gi tw un ka dukh Kam ho ga unhen acha lgy ga." Karishma asked.

"Karishma Kisi ky dukh ka zikr achi neeyat sy kren ya buri sy takleef usy hameesha ak jsi hi dta ha. So time will heal everything" Nina said with a faint smile.

Nina can I ask you something". karishma said with the curious voice.

Nina, with a hint of curiosity in her voice, asked, "Yes, pretty girl?" She waited for Karihsma's next question.

"Ap ko kis ny seekya piano bajana?" Karishma genuinely inquired

"Hum ny kabi Kisi sy ni seekha." Nina's response carried a touch of nostalgia as she admitted,

Karishma couldn't contain her amazement and asked, "Then how do you play so well? These notes are exceptional."

"Well, these notes aren't mine. I've been practicing them for months, and it just turned out like this."With a modest smile, Nina explained,

"Wow, that's amazing! But if they're not yours, then..." she said

"These belong to a writer who was also a musician."Nina's voice turned somber as she revealed,

Karishma, intrigued by this revelation, couldn't help but ask, "kn ta wo?"

"Pretty girl, will you ask all the questions today? Haseena is here. Hurry up and get ready."Nina, with a hint of sadness in her voice, replied.