01

".....Sometimes its hard to love than to let it go...."

The field was covered with the snow and sun was just beginning to set down the mountains reflecting a golden glow across the landscape covered with snow. A person was standing ready to witness this moment as skiing in Switzerland was everything she ever wished for. She took a deep breath inhaling the fresh air of mountain. Her heart was racing with anticipation. she adjusted her googles and clicked into the skis and pushed down the mountain. the snow was perfect and smooth for turn down the mountain which made her more and more confident. she pushed herself more faster and harder until she realized that a familiar figure was trying to catch her speed. she slow down a bit for her to meet her point. when she reached they continue down the mountain taking a slower this time.and with the final turn down they reached the base of the the snow. they stopped and balance themselves while trying to catch their breaths.

"Hum ap ko bula rhy ty kitni dare sy. ap itni fast ksy ti." Haseena said catching her breath.

"Hum ny suna ni. aab yeh hawa aur barf ap ki koi bi awaz humry dil tak punchny ni dti." She said and turned towards her completely. Her breath was heavy.

"Haseena I hate the moment I first saw you, I hate the moment I met you , I hate the moment I fell in love with you, I hate the every second of my life that I spend with you. Tears streamed down her face as she choked out the words. I hate everything related to you but still I love you and I'll always love you because whenever you give your heart to someone they'll never give it back to you. And whole life you just pretend to have one and I can't pretend that. I don't want to love you anymore. Because this love is killing me. She cried out in pain."Her voice cracked with sorrow."

" Just hate the existence of this love. She said as she held her hand and placed ring on her. I tried hard to forget everything but I couldn't." she said and her voice cracked with the emotions. she took a moment to composed herself and to continue."

"Now I don't want a moment in my life where I remember you."

Haseena opened her mouth to say something before that karishma held her through her waist and leaned forward to kiss her. they were engaged in a passionate kiss that sent shiver down their spines. as they broke the kiss haseena stumbled a bit and lost her balance but karishma held her arm and pulled her safely.And she again get herself ready for the last round.

"karishma please just ones listen to me. ap kahan ja rhi hn ab bht dare ho gye ha chln ghr chlty han. Aur aram sy baat krty han." Haseena said and held her arm.

This will be the sunset of your life you'll always remember. Aj sy hamri saza ka waqt khatm hua aur ap ki saza ka waqt shuru hta ha. Karishma voice was trembling as she was struggling to get these words out. she cupped her face and said in a soft voice. Don't worry I'm not going anywhere. I'll meet you in the middle of the story as beginnings are too unrealistic and endings are too realistic. Her every word was accompanied by intake of sharp breath.

Before Haseena could understand her point she pushed her hard to the other side. and she quickly clicked into her skis and pushed down the mountain.
haseena got up and rushed over to her but it was too late.

She moved faster and faster than ever. As she continue down the mountain she realized something was wrong. The snow around her was undisturbed. And she was falling into the depth of snow. She was sinking deeper and deeper. And cold was starting to freeze her through her layer of clothing. She felt a peace as
she closed her eyes and was ready to give into the darkness.Haseena was shivering violently. Tears were rolling down her face as she collapsed down on the snow field with the helplessness. Karishma words were still echoing in her ears.