11

"......Jab sy tune mujy dewana bana
                        rakha ha

Sang har shaks ny hathun ma utha                          rakha  ha

Us ky Dil par bi kadi Ishq ma guzri                           ho  gi

Naam jis ny bi muhabbbat ka saza                           rakha ha....."

In a dimly lit room, karishma sat by herself, feeling overwhelmed with sadness. She tried to stop herself from crying by wiping away her tears repeatedly.

As she wiped her wet cheeks, her vision became blurry. It seemed like she couldn't stop crying, no matter how hard she tried. She attempted to take deep breaths to calm herself, but it didn't work.She feels deep shame for being in a relationship with me, and she can't even accept it. She's overwhelmed by thoughts like, "Why did I come here? Why did I do this to myself?" Since Haseena left her, she's been in tears, repeating these painful words. To her, this marriage means nothing; it's just a means of revenge. I can't believe I was so blind to her behavior towards me. Why did I leave Abiman there all alone for her, and now she's alone here? She loves Raj; how could I ever forget that? How could she ever accept this unconventional relationship? These thoughts are consuming her, and the emotional weight of it all is unbearable.These thoughts are just tearing her apart, and the pain is almost too much to handle.

As Karishma cried, there was a knock at the door, and Nina, apparently called out to her.

"Karishma, are you there?" Nina asked from outside.

After hearing Nina's voice, Karishma composed herself, wiped her tears and replied, "Yes, Nina, I was sleeping. I'll be out in 5 minutes."

Later in the evening....

"Hey, pretty girl. "nina said as she saw ks approaching her

"Hi, Nina," Karishma replied.

why Karishma had been so late, Nina asked while placing her book on side table which she was reading.

"hum Soo rhy ty Nina." Karishma explained.

"Soo rahy ty ya roo rhy ty." Nina asked.

Karishma was taken aback by Nina's words and couldn't find the right words to respond. Her eyes welled up with tears again.

"Come on, you've already shed a lot of tears today," Nina said while whipping her tear from her cheecks

Karishma sat in silence, unable to find words

"so kn ha wo lucky jis ko Dil dy bethi".Nina asked if Karishma had loved someone.

Karishma was surprised and wondered how Nina could know her feelings. She realized she couldn't avoid Nina's questions because Nina had a way of understanding people's hearts and secrets.

Karishma asked, "How do you know I love someone?" She was clearly confused.

Nina explained with a smile, "It's very easy. You came to listen to my music. You like my music because you understand it"

Karishma asked, "What does that mean?" She was still puzzled.

Nina gently clarified, "It means my music attracts only those people whose hearts it touches, especially those in love."