27

"........Jo baat hum Keh ni skty usy hum Farz krty hn

Chlo hum Farz krty hn humen tm sy muhabbat ha......"

After Karishma return from hospital, with her heart still heavy with concern for Haseena. As she stepped into the cozy living room, a familiar and comforting presence greeted her.

Cleo, with his soft, green eyes, leaped onto the sofa and meowed, with a longing in his gaze. It had been eight long days since she had last seen him.

Karishma's tired eyes lit up as she saw him. She knelt beside the sofa, and Cleo eagerly nuzzled her, purring loudly in response to her touch. Overwhelmed with emotion, Karishma wrapped her arms around Cleo, hugging him close.

"I missed you so much, Cleo," Karishma whispered, Cleo, as if understanding her, purred even louder, a soothing and familiar presence in her arms.

As Karishma and Cleo were sharing a heartfelt moment, Nina entered the room with a warm smile.Nina watched the heartfelt reunion with a smile, understanding the deep bond between Karishma and her feline companion

Nina playfully exclaimed, "Well, well, look who's finally decided to grace us with her presence at home. Is it our very own supergirl, Karishma?"

Karishma, still hugging Cleo, looked up. "Oh, come on, Nina. You and Cleo, both of you are ganging up on me today!"Karishma managed a tired smile, appreciating her attempt to lighten the mood.

Nina chuckled and approached them, giving Karishma a warm hug. "You know I couldn't resist teasing you a bit, But I'm glad you're home, and look at him, he seems happy to have you back too."

Cleo, in response to all the attention, purred contentedly, as if to confirm his approval.

Nina smile, appreciating the silent support that Cleo provided. "Animals have a remarkable way of sensing our emotions, don't they?"

" Yes, Nina they are." Karishma said caresing her back softly.

"But you're a supergirl in my book, you been eight days and night in hospital every day, taking care of Haseena, and showing immense love and care." Nina said while sitting on sofa.

Karishma chuckled,"Thanks, Nina actually you are real strength for me.and I was just doing what I can for the person I love."

Nina's expression softened,"And that's what makes you, my dear. Now, tell me, how is Haseena doing?"

Karishma sat down on sofa beside her and began to update Nina on Haseena's progress. after a while Nina, sensing that Karishma needed a moment to unwind and regain her strength, patted her affectionately and said, "Alright, go freshen up, and then we'll eat? I've prepared meal."

Karishma, nodded and gently placed Cleo on the sofa. "Thank you, Nina. I'll be back."

At Hospital.....

Zara entered the room with a concerned expression on her face, Haseena, who was sitting on the bed, looked towards her with a smile.

"Good evening, Haseena. ab ksa feel kr rhi ho?" Zara asked with a hint of worry in her voice as she approached.

"Good evening, Zara. I am feeling better now," she reassured, but there was a lingering heaviness in her eyes.

"Tum ny hum sab ko boht parishan kar diya ta ," Zara said as she took a seat on a nearby stool.