39

Haseena was in the hospital, sitting on a bench, battling with her inner turmoil.The weight of the recent events pressed heavily on her, leaving her in a state of inner conflict. As she stared into the distance, lost in her thoughts, Zara approached.

Seeing Zara, Haseena quickly stood up. "Ab ksi han wo?" she asked urgently.

"She's fine. but for more confirmation I am doing some test and hopefully she'll be okay in some time." Zara said.

"Is there any problem because of her head injury?"Haseena questioned anxiously.

Zara shook her head."Don't worry. There's nothing to worry about. test is for caution. She just needs some time to recover. she is having a lot of stress and it's affecting her health badly."

Haseena took a deep sigh, She sat back down on the bench, her mind still entangled in her thoughts.

Zara sat beside her, sensing her worry. "Did you say yes to Dany?" Zara asked.

Haseena, slightly taken aback, responded, "What's wrong with you? How can I say yes to him?"

"Thank God you have at least some wisdom." Zara said that made haseena looked at her. "what....." Zara asked her.

Haseena, however, hesitated before confessing. "But I didn't even say no to him."

Zara's eyes widened in surprise. "What?" she exclaimed.

Haseena sighed, and leaned back her head."I couldn't bring myself to reject him, Zara. He asked me many times before proposing if there is anything between me and Karishma as he seen us in some position and he has doubt for sure. I kept telling him no. If I had said no to him at that time, he would have been convinced that I was lying. So, I asked for some time to think."

"Because of fear of being exposed your relationship you didn't said no to him." Zara said while looking towards haseena who nodded her head in "Yes."

"But Haseena, asking for time might give him false hope. What if he thinks you're considering it seriously?"

"I know, Zara. It's just that I was afraid that a quick rejection would make him question about myself as he was not convinced fully what I told him in room he has doubt."

"You need to be clear with him, Haseena. Don't let fear dictate your actions. It's not fair to either of them." Zara urged.

Haseena nodded. "I will make it clear to him, Zara. I just need some time to gather my thoughts."

Zara offered a supportive smile. "Take your time to figure things out. Just make sure to be honest with yourself and with Karishma."

"I have to go I will be back in some time take care." Zara placed a hand on her shoulder and she stood up to go.

Haseena sighed, and laid her head on the wall. "Of course, I will say no to him. But the problem is, what will I say to Karishma? How will I explain that I couldn't reject him. how will I make her understand."

After 2 hours.....

Haseena was sitting beside Karishma in her hospital room, lovingly caressing her hair as she waited for her to wake up. When Karishma finally opened her eyes and adjusted to the light, she looked at haseena ,tears welled up in eyes. She turned her face away.

Karishma are you fine haseena asked with a concern to which Karishma said "Very much look I am in hospital I am that much fine."

"Please, Karishma, whatever I'm going to say, try to understand." Haseena said gently holding her hand sensing her distress.