09

Sometimes, the most beautiful love stories are the ones where only one heart knows the plot."

In the morning, the sun was shinning softly through the windows. Haseena and Karishma were in the living room, their bags packed, and they were feeling anxious. They were waiting for their mother, who, like all mothers, prayed for their safety and happiness.

Haseena, sounding worried  kept asking Karishma to change her mind. "Karishma, hum akhri bar Keh rahy hn" she begged, her words filled with concern. "ap ko haamry sth aany ki koi zarorat ni ha Karishma, Please change your decision." Haseena had been repeating these words for hours.

Karishma was frustrated and determined as she met Haseena's gaze. "Haseena, I understand your worries, but I've made up my mind," she said firmly, her voice showing both determination and sadness. "hum donu sth ja rhy hn and that's final, I won't change my decision." Karishma knew there were risks, but she also cared deeply for Haseena.

Haseena's frustration grew, and she spoke with finality. "Alright, fine," she declared firmly. "hum ni aany dyn gy ap ko, no matter what. ap yahin ami ky sath rehn gi and that's final." Haseena believed that keeping Karishma away was the only way to protect her from upcoming troubles.

Karishma was hurt and confused by this decision. there was no other way she could find except the one, she high pitch voice she called out....."Ami"

haseena voice trembled as she asked  "Really, Amii?"  you are really seeking help from ami.

"What are you doing?  ap hamen blackmail kar rhi hn" Haseena quickly accused Karishma of manipulation. she wanted to shield Karishma from potential dangers by not taking her along which Karishma was unaware.

"ap ny hamen blackmail ni kia Didn't you force me to marry you? This is nothing compared to that," she said as she was both angry and hurt by listening to the specific word blackmail. and their past wounds resurfaced, fueling their disagreement. The room became a battlefield of emotions.

Their words hung in the air, after they spoke, it became very quiet. They understood that they had hurt each other. At that moment, the room felt heavy, as if it was holding their feelings. Haseena couldn't speak anymore she become silence by her words because what Karishma said was true.

Haseena felt deep pain and guilt because she had lost the person she loved most, and she couldn't stop thinking about her beloved. What troubled her even more was that her decision to marry Karishma had unintentionally affected an innocent person. Karishma had done nothing wrong, yet she was caught up in the consequences of Haseena's choice, which had changed both of their lives.

The future was uncertain, and Haseena worried about Karishma. Karishma had decided to go with Haseena to Switzerland without knowing the difficult situation they would face there. Haseena carried the weight of her guilt and regret, unable to change the past. She watched Karishma step into the unknown, unaware of the challenges ahead.

Haseena's emotions were a tumultuous mix of pain, guilt, and fear for what lay ahead. She wished she could undo her actions, but she couldn't. Now, it was up to Karishma to make choices, and Haseena could only hope that their journey together would lead to healing and peace, even though dark clouds hung over their lives.

On the other side, KS found herself in a profound pain of losing her best friend, who had not only been her closest confidant but also someone deeply in love with her. This person had stood by her side when no one else was there, providing unwavering support and affection.