41

Evening......

"Okay Karishma please sit down." Zara said while pointing towards a chair. Karishma sat down on chair. Zara sat beside her and made her half lean back on the chair. "Relax yourself Karishma, it's nothing just a few open ending question in first session. Take a deep breath and tell me whatever comes to your mind.ok." Zara said gently to which karishma nodded her head.

"Karishma, it's okay if you're finding it hard to remember something just skip that. don't force yourself." Zara said in a soft tone.

Zara initiated the session with simple questions, attempting to grasp any threads of memory.

Zara:"Can you recall your earliest memory, even if it's just a faint image or feeling?" she gently asked.

Karishma, struggling in her mind, stared into the distance. "I... I don't remember anything."

Zara: "Karishma, can you recall any specific places or locations that might trigger a memory?"

Karishma, her brow furrowed in concentration, shook her head. "I don't recognize any place. It's like everything is just... blank."

Zara: "What about significant life events? Can you recall any celebrations, milestones, or moments of personal achievement?"

"I can't think of anything," she replied, with frustration.

Zara: "How about your preferences or interests? Do you have any hobbies or activities that you used to enjoy?" Zara posed a different type of question.

Karishma, still searching the depths of her mind, hesitated before responding, "I don't know. I feel like I don't have any preferences or interests in anything right now."

Zara, noting the every point on notebook said "Karishma, it's entirely normal to feel this way. Memory loss can be a gradual process, and we will work together to learn and understand your experiences.

Zara: Are there any specific emotions or sensations that arise when you think about your past, even if the details are unclear?

Karishma, with a distant look in her eyes: I... I feel lost, confused, and a bit scared. It's like being in a dark room with no way out.

"Your emotions are valid, Karishma. We're here to navigate through this darkness together."? Zara said in a gentle voice.

Zara: Do any certain sounds, smells, or tastes trigger you or any memories, even a fleeting ones?

Karishma, paused momentarily, hesitated before meeting Zara's gaze. There was a pause in the room, Karishma took a time before answer this question.

"Karishma, it's important to be honest with every single thing. Karishma feel free to share anything that comes to mind, even if it seems very small Every detail helps us piece together the puzzle." Zara said with a gentle yet firm encouragement.

Zara got up and gave a glass of water to karishma, Karishma took it. "just relax it's ok take your time." Zara said and their session continue.

______________________________________

As the session concluded, Haseena entered Zara's office, with hope and concern etched on her face. Zara asked haseena to take a seat, and Haseena asked Karishma to wait for her outside.

"Zara What are the chances?" she asked with a worry.

"Relax, Haseena. It was just the first session, and chances are high that she will be fine soon." she said with a reassuring smile.