28

After some time, Karishma decided to return to Haseena's room. The atmosphere was a bit awkward after the intense moment they had shared, and they both seemed unsure of how to address it. Karishma sat beside haseena and haseena laying on bed was avoiding to look at her.

Karishma cleared her throat and asked, "Haseena, ap ny apni medicines li han? Are you feeling okay?"

Haseena, nodded and replied, "G hum ny ly li hn, aur ab hum bether mehsoos kr rhy hn."

Wanting to break the tension, Haseena decided to initiate a conversation. Haseena began.
"Hmm, Karishma, I want to say sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to make things awkward,"

Karishma looked at haseena and seeing her upset face, Karishma, with a warm smile, decided to lighten the mood, She quipped, "Oh, come on, Haseena. Awkward moments are what keep life interesting, right?

With a mischievous glint in her eyes, she said "beside this, Haseena, I have to say, I didn't know you had it in you to flirt with such words. You've been holding out on me."

Haseena looked at her and realized that Karishma is trying a playful banter and teasing ease the awkwardness,chuckled, her smile returning. "You know, you don't know everything about me."

Karishma smiled, her eyes filled with affection, and she said, "I guess I'm getting to know you a bit more each day, Haseena. And I have to say, I like what I'm discovering."

Haseena's heart warmed at Karishma's words, and she reached out to hold Karishma's hand. "Well, beside everything Karishma, I'm glad you're patient with me and that you're here with me through everything. I can't thankyou enough. Thankyou for everything."

Karishma looked deep into Haseena's eyes, and with a voice filled with love and emotion, she said, "Haseena, you have my whole heart, and in your presence my world is a piece of art. It's my right to care for you, to take care of your every need, for me you are the very air that I breathe. please know that I love you, Haseena, inside and out. and most important I love to do all this humen acha lgta ha sukoon milta ha ap ky liyya jab b Kuch krty hn and I am with you every time, every where no matter where ever you are where ever you go.

"But Karishma ......."Haseena, deeply moved by Karishma's heartfelt words, she began but interupted by karishma.

Karishma reached out and hold her hand. "Haseena please you don't have to say anything I told you it's on me."

Mean while a nurse entered the room and informed Haseena that it was time to change the bandage on her shoulder. Karishma, ever caring and attentive, immediately offered to assist. She gently helped Haseena sit up and sat beside her on bed, holding her hand carefully supported her while the nurse prepared to remove the bandage.

As the nurse began to peel back the bandage, Karishma couldn't help but wince in pain for Haseena. She could see the slight grimace on Haseena's face as the bandage was pulled away, and it pained her to see her haseena in discomfort. Haseena looked towards karishma upon her wince.
Haseena observed her painful expression that crossed Karishma's face as she saw Haseena's wounds exposed during the bandage change. Her eyes filled with tears, and her lips tightened into a line, mirroring the discomfort Haseena was enduring. It was evident that Karishma's heart ached for her. without saying a single word Haseena made her grip tighter on karishma hands to make support her which make karishma looked towards her.Their eyes locked, "Hum tk han." haseena said to which Karishma forced a smile and divert her attention towards the nurse.

After a long day spent at the hospital, Karishma returned home. After meeting her Cleo, she had dinner with Nina, updating her about Haseena's progress and reassuring her that everything was going well. Nina, always supportive, listened attentively and offered her own words of encouragement.