47

".......Chalo wo ishq nahi chaahne ki aadat hai

Par kiya kren humein ak dosre ki aadat hai

Tu apni sheesha gari ka hunar na kar zaya

Main aaina hun mujhe totne ki aadat hai

Ye khud aziyaten kab tak tu bhi use

Na yad kar keh jise tujy bholne ki aadat hai......"

After the conversation with Nina, Haseena came down the stairs where she found Abiman seated on the living room couch.

"Tum yahn kia kar rhy ho?"She approached him and asked.

Abiman, turned towards her and looked at her with a relaxed face, replied, "Why are you always in this serious mood? Relax, Haseena. Ma Karishma ky sath aya hun. We have plans for lunch outside, and she's just getting in to freshen up. phir humen wpic Jana ha."

Haseena's face dropped and her thoughts raced as she listened about their plans.

"You are taking her outside?" haseena repeated in a questioning manner again.

"Offcourse if I said destiny that doesn't mean I will just sit and look for some magic to happen." he said.

As she felt a twinge of curiosity, she asked Abiman, "Aur Kahan lay kar ja rhy ho unhen?"

"There she is.....khud pouch lo us sy." he said pointing towards Karishma.

At that moment, Haseena turned her gaze towards the Karishma who was coming from her room.

Karishma greeted Haseena with a cheerful "Hey, Haseena."

Haseena, maintaining her composure, asked. "Kahan ja rhi han ap?"

"He was suggesting lunch and I said why not." Karishma said.

Haseena turned her gaze toward Abiman, who gave her a friendly smile and added, "Maybe we can have other plans too, like watching a movie."

Haseena masking her emotions said "Okay, go ahead. Have a great time." saying this Haseena went towards couch and sat, her mind was racing with unspoken thoughts. Karishma, noticing Haseena's unease, moved forward to ask, but Abiman swiftly interupted and said , "Come on karishma, let's go. We're getting late."

Karishma nodded, and both headed towards the door. casting one last glance at Haseena, who sat with a pensive expression. As they stepped outside, the door closed behind them, leaving Haseena alone with her thoughts.

As Karishma and Abiman made their way outside, Karishma suddenly realized she had forgotten her phone.

"Wait, I forgot my phone in the room. I'll be right back." she said and retraced her steps back and entered the living room.

To her surprise, she found Haseena still seated on the couch, tears silently streaming down her face. Karishma hesitated for a moment to go to her or not, her heart was sinking at the sight of Haseena's distress but she choose not to disturb her, Karishma quietly turned back towards the door.

Abiman, waiting outside, asked, "Where is your phone?"

Karishma, her focus on Haseena, replied, "It's okay.... I think humen us ki zarorat ni ha."

"Ok... let's go." Abiman said and they both headed to leave.

______________________________________

After some time.....

Haseena was sitting on the couch near the window, thinking "why I was waiting for evening he is really fast." when the door to her room opened. haseena looked towards the door and found Karishma standing there.