28

"Hello?" Rich was pardoned by the ringing of Zac's cell phone. "Hey Chelle, oh you got them. Great. See you tomorrow." Zac sent Nichelle flowers as a thank you for helping him with the last minute details of their trip. By the time his call ended Fatima was calling Rich.

"Hey babe, we aren't too far. Why don't you guys walk down and we can grab some lunch. I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of walking by now."

In the distance Fatima could hear Zane agreeing.

Fatima agreed to walk down toward where the men were since they were closer to the food options. Zane was growing tired and cranky so Zac put him on his shoulders and let him take a break from walking. Before he knew it, Zane was making himself comfortable cradled in Zac's arms.

"Still adjusting to the time difference I see." Fatima mentioned seeing her sleeping son. "Not gonna lie, a nap sounds wonderful right now."

"No daddy. I'm hungry!" Amaya protested feeling as though they were about to cancel on lunch.

"Relax My, were going too get something to eat now. Do You know wha you want to eat?" He asked his clearly cranky preteen.

"Do they have pizza in Paris?"

Rich looked a his daughter and decided he was too tired to even address it. "Yes My, they have pizza in Paris. Is that what you want? He asked

"Yes. Pizza is cool."

"How about this. We call room service and order ahead so it arrives around the same time that we do. Eat, nap and be merry!" Fatima suggested. No one objected. Zac called for the sprinter van to pick them and and return them to the hotel for lunch. Twenty five minutes later they were arriving back with dozens of shopping bags in tow. The entire ride back to the hotel Zac is trying to figure out if Rich has lost his mind or not. His mind kept replaying the conversation he had with Zane about marriage and now coupled with seeing Rich leaving the jewelry store had Zac on edge.

"Perfect timing" Amaya said seeing the cart of food being rolled to their room at the same time as the elevators opened on their floor.

Zane managed to sleep the entire car ride back. Zac tried waking him to eat but sleep had a death grip on Zane so Fatima simply sat his plate aside for him to have when he woke. Lunch was coming to an end and Zac excused himself back to his room. When he got out the shower re got an alert on his phone that both annoyed him and made him laugh out loud. He texted Jake the screenshot. The check he deposited from Rich bounced. It was still early in Atlanta but Jake called him immediately. "Bro. You see this shit?" Zac asked while laughing. "The nigga had the nerve to say I need you to know Fatima gonna be good! How nigga? How?" Zac continued clowning.

"Nah that's Crazy!" Jake said laughing hysterically. "Does T know?" Jake asked

"I doubt it. I just got the message two seconds before I sent It to you. This nigga is a corn!!!!"

"Ay ay ay stop yelling ain't they right next door?"

"Nigga! I do not care. This shit is too funny. But lemme tell you something else I peeped today. He was coming out a jewelry store after we all parted ways for a few minutes. And when he noticed me, he looked caught or something."

"I know he not about to do what I think he is." Jake said getting riled up.

"I hope not nigga. I know that sounds crazy cuz I just finished saying I was moving on but its not that. Fatima got her own money but how she gonna be with a man who can't even cough up 20k. Shit It was less than that. And he volunteered the shit."
"You gonna tell her?" Jake was dying to know.

"hey lemme call you back. Noelle is calling." Zac clicks over before Jake got to find out the answer.

"Hey Beautiful. Good morning." Zac smiled into the phone.