Chapter 2

Sasuke's POV:
Hn, all I can say about my life is worthless, no one can blame me hating my life, and no one can never change it.

"dude!! Sasuke!!" I heard someone called out my name, I turn to the direction where was the voice came from, 'hn, it's Suigetsu and Jugo' my closest friends of mine.

"What?" I asked coldly, suigetsu look at me in silly face, "dude.... It's so early in the morning and you're showing that cold attitude of yours?not cool man.." he said, jugo nodded his head in agreement.

"And it's so early in the morning and you're making me darken my sight from you" i spat back coldly feeling annoyed, "ah-.. hey!! You stop being paranoia!" He yelled, 'loud as always' i thought and rolled my eyes.

.. ... .. ..

We went to Uchiha pond, meeting my annoying brother, he greeted me but I ignored him anyways.

Me,Obito and Itachi are the remaining uchihas, Itachi was an Anbu and Obito was the sensei of team 9, Narumi,Sora and Hatoshi. Obito took the place of Hiashī Ruma being their sensei, because Hiashī quitted.

I get my Ninja tools and we left, "what do you think about Narumi, Sasuke? Why do you guys keep arguing?" Suigetsu asked, i glared at him making him startled,I dislike hearing that name, I ignored his question and continued walking anyway.

We spend our whole day training, we said goodbyes to eachother, before going in different directions to go home.

Next day later..

We arrived in the Konoha, coming from a mission, we almost failed to protect the client, because he almost died, I gritted my teeth, 'how can't I protect someone?'I thought,..I'm always training to be stronger, but that time I wasn't around the client.

Sakura is with him, guarding him, but suddenly then she screamed and me and kenji quickly ran there and we saw the client with blood coming from his mouth, she said her guard got down, she said she thought that the other enemies are dealing with us, so she thought that there's only one enemy facing them.

So she said she went quickly to attack it, but the other enemies quickly goes out where they are hiding and attacked the client and they almost got the material on the client that we were trying to deliver

This life is total worthless, I still can't believe I am living in a world filled with corrupted and hatred, no one can never understand me, well it's not like I expect someone to understand someone like me anyways.

"Calm down Sasuke.. it's perfectly fine now" kakashi said snapping me on my thoughts, now that made me wondered, where the hell is this guy during that time.

"umm it's okay now Sasuke.. atleast the client is okay now and atleast we complete the mission" kenji said, does he even know what he is saying?, "tsk.."

I rolled my eyes and walked off, feeling angry, I went to the place where I used to train, "Chidori!!" I yelled, hitting it to the big rock, I went training until I was exhausted, I am laid down on the ground, I can't move my body, I don't have charka and energy left..

I stared in the sky, and until my eyes are failing me to stay me wake up, until a minutes I fell asleep.

Nobody's POV:

In Uzushiogakure..

"Nagato!!, Come back here! You stupid idiot!!!" Karin yelled chasing Nagato, he dared to stole her Okonomiyaki, her favorite food, while on the other hand Naruto is focusing at his training.

Naruto was expert on Archery, Fuinjutsu, Martial arts, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu,

He is on his way to learn how to use his father's kunai the Hiraishin Kunai Ashina gave it to him, trusting Naruto to have it in his hands, and he is trusting Naruto to master it soon.

He learned the summoning jutsu, sealing jutsu, kage bunshin-no-jutsu,rasengan, Shadow Shuriken, sexy technique, chakra tranfer, and healing jutsu.

Ashina explained to him how he could teleport using the kunai Naruto is a fast learner so he totally gets it.

He grabbed the Hiraishin Kunai, Naruto already mark an teleportations everywhere where he is training, so he could teleport, he throw the Hiraishin Kunai and he quickly got teleported on the tree where he throw the Hiraishin Kunai.

"Nice!!!!" Nagato yelled, while getting chased by the angry Karin, "come back here you idiot!! Don't make me catch you or if I did I'll kill you!!"Karin yelled angrily while chasing him.

"Aah!!! Even if I let you catch me, you will still kill me, so calmmm down!! so stop being an angry chihuahua chasing an innocent person like mee!!" Nagato playfully frantically yelled.

Naruto watched them, the crying Nagato is running and the angry Karin is chasing him, Naruto sweat dropped, and he sighed, they are already an ninja but they are not allowed to continue being a ninja because Ashina didn't allowed them to,but that's doesn't mean they won't train to gain stronger.

Ashina will allow them to continue being a ninja if he said to, they don't mind that after all because they perfectly understand.

Karin stopped chasing Nagato because she was tired and panting for air, "I'll get you.. next time you idiot!!" Karin yelled, as nagato laughed, they go towards Naruto.

"Anyways I saw you writing a letter yesterday, is there by any chance that you are delivering that for your.. CRUSHH~?" Karin said highing her pitch in the end of her sentence, nagato grinned and look at Naruto, Naruto sighed.

"No, it's for my sister" Naruto answered, "oh" Karin and nagato said awkwardly, "okay then well..hmmm is there by any chance you like someone?" Karin said fixing her glass, "No, I don't have one" Naruto said shaking his head.

"Uhm Mr.Uzumaki??" An slave said interacting them, "oh yes?" Naruto answered "Master Ashina is calling you at temple" An slave said and bowed down.

"Okay I will follow behind " Naruto said and putting the Hiraishin Kunai at his Ninja pocket, "we'll stay here" nagato said "I'll see you later then" Naruto said waving at Karin and Nagato, "okay Byee!!" Karin yelled waving back.

Author's note: I don't know if I can update fast, cuz I got buried by my homeworks... 💀