Chapter 15

Nobody's POV:
Day 1
From now on, Naruto has been keeping his eyes on Iwagakure, gathering some informations, he even also saw the Demon Brothers in the prison, who attacked them back before then.

Deidara, Chiyo and Naruto has been close to each other, which Naruto is getting an information from Deidara

Deidara, Chiyo and Naruto has been close to each other, which Naruto is getting an information from Deidara. Secretly, Naruto was a bit amused on his skills and abilities.

Intelligence:
One of Deidara's strong points was his intelligence, often using tricks, misdirection, and calculated gambles to get his explosives in range of an opponent.

Ninjutsu:
Deidara had shown some skill with the Shadow Clone Technique, incorporating it into some of his techniques, such as the Suicide Bombing Clone.

Eye Enchantment:
Deidara wore a scope on his left eye for long-range observation, and he had trained the eye itself to counter genjutsu, allowing him to see through and negate them.

Physical Prowess:
Deidara's stealth skills were rather proficient, able to sneak up on two of Konoha's Anbu members as they were scouting.

He possessed high reaction speed, able to avoid a high-speed blitz by the opponent. He also had enough strength to dislodge the Fūma Shuriken that pierced and pinned his arms using his legs.

Stats:
Ninjutsu: 5
Taijutsu:3.5
Genjutsu:3.5
Intelligence:4.5

Deidara was one of the student of Onoki, he would admit but the old man wasn't that bad at all, he was an strong-old man.

Day 2:
They were with Deidara on a training ground, "hmm! watch this closely! you'll get amaze hmm!" Deidara stated.

naruto narrowed his eyes when he saw a spider made by clay, 'this is what I'm investigating about, right?' naruto thought curiously.

the spider-clay laid on the ground, '..the clay creations can be bought to life and controlled by Deidara, i understand now..' naruto furrowed his eyebrows.

"explode!" Deidara said aloud, Naruto quickly covered Chiyo behind her, making sure she won't get hurt or injured. as the clay-spider exploded.

"anddd.. that's what i called of the True Art!" Deidara stated before turning around, as he saw the action of the two and he grinned.

"ooooOh protective much, hmm?.." Deidara questioned, Naruto hesitantly pull away, chiyo who slightly blushed, "i am just making sure that my princess won't hurt.. nothing's special.." Naruto answered.

"I-... whatt?! my princess?!.. hmm?!" Deidara blurted, "y-you heard him right.." Chiyo spoke, Deidara just stood there and stared at them blankly.

Day 6:
'Deidara has been off lately? he totally spends his time with us when he don't have any mission..' Naruto put his left hand on his chin, 'something' s probably going on.. or it just an wrong thought..? '

'i should follow him whenever he goes, the village seems fine, but deidara.. he seems spacing out from us.. ill talk to him.'

.. ..... ...

"did you know?, Deidara joined the akatsuki?" "i know right?, i can't believe he would done such a cruel thing.." "i can't believe he can betray the village.." the villagers murmurs, Naruto stopped on his track.

his body froze, 'Deidara left?...'

sorry it's short.. my mom needed the phone and also i have a time limit to borrow her phone..