Chapter 11

'Italic'. Kyuubi/Kurama thinking.
"Bold" Kyuubi/Kurama talking
"None" Character talking
'None' character thinking

Nobody's POV:
Sasuke arrived at his house, he seen Obito crisscross sitting, "hn." Sasuke muttered, obito look up to met Sasuke, "oh hey, I didn't notice you there." Obito stated, "ofcourse you wouldn't, if I was an intruder then you should be dead now.." Sasuke murmured and rolled his eyes.

Obito stared at him blankly, he smirked playfully, "soo.. no update about the person you used to talk to when you came home?" Obito asked still with that smirk, Sasuke rolled his eyes, "tsk, what about him?" Sasuke hissed.

"You tell me, what about him?" Obito asked, Sasuke folded his arms, "you usually tell us about him when you got home?" Obito asked dumbfounded, then the realization hit his head.

"Did something happen now?" Obito asked, Sasuke say beside him and look down, obito could tell just by looking at his eyes.. they were damaged hurt, jealousy and anger?.

Obito tapped him, "tell me Sasuke, I might can help you, I have experience a lot.." Obito uttered, "it's just.. jealousy is approaching me.." Sasuke confessed, "why? Tell me what happened?" Obito asked.

"This Haku guy is getting on my nerves, he usually get Naruto's attention all the time, and make him happy than I can.." Sasuke confessed and gritted his teeth, "mhm..I see.. don't let jealousy approach you because they might cover your eyes to insecurity.." obito assured.

Sasuke look at him with contempt look, "because when a man learn to feel love, He must also bear the risk of feeling hate." Obito said, "that's also how you'll unlock the ability of Uchihas, the Sharingan." Obito said.

"Sharingan?.." Sasuke asked, he look at Obito curiously, obito sighed, he cleared his throat before explaining to him..

"The sharingan is the ability of the Uchihas, it allows a ninja to copy, by mere sight, their opponents' techniques while gaining incredible reflexes and perceptive abilities. one of them is Kakashi.. my teammate back when I was a kid.. I gift Kakashi my one sharingan to him to protect the girl I love back then.. she was named Rin.. but suddenly he killed her, To activate the Mangekyo Sharingan, the user often has to experience a great deal of trauma caused by the death of a loved one. Where as the Uchihas had misunderstood the conditions leading to the dojutsu's awakening, they engaged in the practice of killing their dear ones to activate Mangekyo Sharingan." Obito explained.

"But trust me, Sharingan can be that bad, sometimes.." Obito warned, "Sharingan..huh.." Sasuke murmured, obito stood up from the couch, "anyways your brother is on a mission." Obito informed.

Naruto groaned playfully, He keep reading the scroll and learning the jutsu that is written on it but he still can't do it, "gah! Kurama, are we even doing the right thing?" Naruto asked.

"Kit, you're actually doing it right..the wrong thing that what you're doing is you're quickly releasing your chakra when you almost got it, it can't be convert when u does that.."Kurama spoke.

"Aww men, why didn't you tell me either?" Naruto groaned, "hahaha! I just decided to see you getting annoyed." Kurama confessed, "oww!.." Naruto whined, "it's a waste of chakra and energy!" Naruto complained. "Ohh.. I forgot we have an ♾️ actual meeting chakra.." Naruto awkwardly said.

"HAHAHAHAHA, kit you're just stupid sometimes.." Kurama uttered, "that's insulting Kurama, that's not nice.." Naruto sarcastically replied.

"I'll just keep going, then if I finish I'll straight away to training ground, to train.." Naruto stated, "okay okay, I'll just guide you in then.." Kurama said.

"But hey, I heard there will be an competition soon.." Naruto replied, "like what?" Kurama asked, "i heard it's an combat sports.." Naruto answered, "hahaha!, I am advising you to join kit.. you're expert into some.." Kurama confessed.

"I'm I know, I know.." Naruto replied, "but what do you think should I join at?" Naruto asked, "maybe at the things you're expert at?" Kurama responded, "maybe.." Naruto uttered.

.. .... .... .. ..

13 minutes later..

"Good job kit!" Kurama said, "yeah, thanks!" Naruto thanked, "I should head out on the training ground and train about the competition.." Naruto stated.

Naruto arrived in the training ground, he can't help but to feel an unknown chakra following him the whole time, but he ignored it, and just went start to train, he grabbed his bow and an arrow, he didn't even tried aiming at the target, and it perfectly landed on the bullseye.

"Kit, i have to tell you something" Kurama spoke, "yeah?what is it?" Naruto asked, "Someone's watching you the whole time.." Kurama informed.