Chapter 18

Nobody's POV:
Competition Day..

"Please sign this paper.. write your name down and write the competitive sport you wanted to join in.. lastly write your signature.." a staff member said.

Competitive Sport schedule:
Sparring: 9:30am-12:00pm
(5 minutes each round)

Gymnastics: 12:05pm-2:00pm
(3 minutes each round)

Fencing: 2:05pm- 4:00pm
(5 minutes each round)

Wrestling: 4:05pm- 6:30pm
(10 minutes each round)

Up coming at Next Day:

Archery: 7:30am-9:00am
(3 minutes minutes each round)

Taekwondo: 9:05am- 11:30pm
(3-5minutes each round)

Karate: 11:35pm- 2:00pm
(8 minutes each round)

Judo: 2:05pm- 4:00pm
(6 minutes each round)

~End of the Game~

Lee's eyes sparkled with joy and excitement after reading the list on the paper.

"This is.........INTERESTING!!!" Lee shouted, "he is definitely joining in combat sports.." Sakura face palmed, "absolutely.. this is going to be troublesome.." Shikamaru rolled his eyes.

"Awhh man.. there are no food contests? It's no fun.." Choji complained, "all you're always talking about is food, jeez.. loosen it up a bit.." Kiba whined.

"Oh hey look! They're here!" Ino pointed at Naruto and Sasuke, who's walking together to them.

"Ah.. I told you.. it's no big deal.." Naruto stated, 'don't let insecure cover your eyes..' obito's words popped on Sasuke's mind.

"I find you weirdly adorable when you're sulking.." Naruto giggled, Sasuke startled and he immediately turned away, hiding his blush..

"Ughh.. but don't you think? For what you are sulking for it's just an small and simple to deal with? You're making it a big deal.." Naruto complained playfully.

"Whatever dobe.." Sasuke replied, "you're really adorable at complaining.." Sasuke mumbled and smirked.

"Hey Dude!!" Suigetsu called out from behind, Suigetsu and Jugo immediately approached Sasuke, Suigetsu smacked Sasuke's back playfully.

"It's been a while.. how is my dearest friend?"Suigetsu greeted, until then the realization hit his head, "oh oh wait...... where were you?!!!" Suigetsu shouted.

"Oh jeez there we go again!" Tenten blocked her ears, "damn suigetsu has such a big mouth than me!!" Kiba stated, "oh Dear Kami.. I don't want to be mute.." Sakura commented.

"And who is this beautiful and adorable boy?!" Suigetsu asked without a careful on his words, pointing at Naruto, Naruto stared at him dumbfounded.

"Lower your voice!" Jugo bumped suigetsu giving him a signal, since the hallway started to get noisy, "anyways are you two together?" Jugo asked.

"H-huh? How did that question gotten into you? Ofcourse not!" Naruto nervously chuckled, "ah-...ohhh" Suigetsu smirked playfully.

Sasuke's cheeks was brighten up with a pink tint of blush because of embarrassment especially being delighted

Naruto who stayed quiet and stared at them dumbfounded, "we're not together... yet..." Sasuke murmured the last sentence of the word he spoke.

Which Suigetsu and Jugo only heard, Suigetsu grinned bigger, and gave Sasuke a look we-can-help-with-advices..

"Please sign the paper, then head out on the court.. thank you!" They announced on the microphone, Naruto stared at the paper.

'I'll just get.....' he leaned down and grabbed an ballpen and start signing the paper.

Coming Soon...