Chapter 7

The next day..

Nobody's POV:
"Okay, Team 7 I'm going to give you a C-rank mission" Lady Tsunade started, "you will escort Tazuna to Land of Waves, make sure he will  arrive there safely." She added.

"You may come in, Tazuna" she demanded, they heard the door creaked, the team 7 turn around to see an gray-haired, bespectacled man with a beard and dark eyes.

He is carrying an alcohol bottle with him, he is surely drunk.. "huh..? Are you sure who you assigned can protect me?" He asked drunkly. They looked at him confused, 'why is he complaining?' Sakura thought confused.

He drank the bottle of alcohol finishing it, "Argh.. is the boy who looks clueless also involved?..hey short boy are you really a ninja?" He asked indicated.

Naruto was confused, he don't know who is he talking about.. Sasuke and Sakura adjusted themselves and come closer to Naruto,.. Naruto notices he was the one who is he talking about, because he is the smaller among them.

"Oh.." Naruto awkwardly said and scratches the back of his neck, he don't wanna deal with this so he keep quiet.

Lady tsunade sighed, "okay you are all dismissed, Tommorow is the day you'll guide him" she said, they nodded their heads, and head out on the hokage tower.

Kakashi said goodbye and Tazuna left, "if that was me Naruto, I will not let that slide, I'll definitely hit that guy straight on the face, I don't care if he is an client or an old man!" Sakura complained.

Naruto chuckled nervously, "I will never let a small thing bother me or lost my temper haha, I'll say..I'm not that type of person who'll lose a temper easily." Naruto confessed.

(On this fanfic only.. don't take it seriously😒..)

"Ooh!, a calm guy I see?..hmm you know I used to like a calm guy.." sakura admitted, Naruto is kind of taken aback to even speak, as he slowly took a step back away from her.

Sakura burst out laughing, Sasuke just stared at them, he don't know why he is feeling jealous from all of sudden.

"Anyways it's still early, do you guys wanna go anywhere? I have time to." Sakura said, "I mean.. sure?" Naruto said, Sakura look at Sasuke, "Sasuke you coming?" She asked.

Sasuke gaze at Naruto, Naruto turned to look at him, they made an eye contact, while sakura look at them confused, then grinned playfully, Naruto tilted his head, and gave him a are-you-coming? look.

Sasuke's mind is saying yes, and his heart is also saying yes, he figured it out that he want to spend some time with Naruto, "sure.." he agreed.

.. ... .. ..
All Sasuke most did is to stare at Naruto all the time, and just listen at their conversation  and studying him, and staring at those eyes.

"Hmm.. a total pretty sort of question.. Lady Tsunade is training me, I'm learning the healing jutsu.." sakura uttered , "oh that's nice, keep it up Sakura-Chan" Naruto assured.

Sakura noticed Sasuke staring at Naruto the whole time.. she grinned evilly, she signaled Sasuke that she can ask him a few questions.

"So Naruto may I ask something?" She asked, Sasuke watch what she is doing, "sure?" Naruto  uttered, "what's your favorite flowers?" She asked.

"Oh it's sunflower" Naruto said, "ooh a SUNFLOWER" Sakura said, making her pitch higher in the end of the sentence she said, now Sasuke knew what she is doing now, he smirked and signaled sakura to keep doing it.

"Ano..Naruto can I ask you a bit more?" She asked, "uh sure, I don't see a problem." He said, "where is your favorite place?" She asked, "in the Hokage monument, if you can see I've always been there most of the time, especially at my father's head." He answered.